Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone who says they aren't nervous about next week are lying.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Crab View Post

But I suppose if you can read this you have already worked that out, lol.
    No I didn’t realise that... I’ll try next tine..lol! Geez that thread about being afraid playing Souths is getting old!! I think all the vermin in the house has damaged the binary numbers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crab View Post

But I suppose if you can read this you have already worked that out, lol.
      No I didn’t realise that... I’ll try next tine..lol! Geez that thread about being afraid playing Souths is getting old!! I think all the vermin in the house has damaged the binary numbers.

Comment

• No I didn’t realise that... I’ll try next tine..lol! I can’t even add a quote Crab. Geez that thread about being afraid playing Souths is getting old!! I think all the vermin in the house has damaged the binary numbers.

Comment

• It’s also hard to delete multiple replies too... I think this happened last year prior to the GF. Anyway that’s enough from me...

Comment

• Yeah Roc it gets a bit repetitive . Lol . I'm sure this happened last year when we skinned the rabbits in the semis . They get on the pen and spread their diseases. You think we'd learn ?!

Comment

• \]'
              ;
              l;l

Comment

• What's up with the website? It's saying "Unable to contact server. Please try again."

Comment

• Originally posted by Henry P is a cheat View Post
                  What's up with the website? It's saying "Unable to contact server. Please try again."
                  Ddos attack most likely

Comment

• yep same here, just said unable to contact server all the time ...wtf ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Burger View Post
                      The Roosters can’t handle niggle or fire in their faces. It’s why they fell apart on Thursday night and why they will on Saturday. Easy formula.
                      Just out of curiosity - you don't happen by chance work for the SMH?
                      "Do you expect me to talk"? "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die".

Comment

• Originally posted by 007 View Post

Just out of curiosity - you don't happen by chance work for the SMH?
                        Burger had been online trying to spread his vermin disease. He fears we are getting close to all those titles they won back in the dark ages.

Comment

Working...
                        X