Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone who says they aren't nervous about next week are lying.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ray Stehr View Post

Truth be told noone knew what was going to happen last night. I was as happy as anyone that they flogged the vermin last night. As I said, if any Rooster supporter claimed they weren't nervous last night then they were lying.
    I did Ray. Check out my post on the Official Game Day Thread that was made yesterday morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burger View Post
      Trent was looking pretty flushed and flabbergasted during that 2nd half. I reckon he’s out of ideas.
      It’s time for you to disappear now. Go collect your welfare payments.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post

Are you the person who posted this prediction on The Warren? There's someone there who is claiming this to be evidence of a conspiracy.
        I posted it on this forum. I wouldn’t go near this Warren you speak of.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Stehr View Post

Anyone claiming they weren't nervous last night were lying.
          Lol

Comment

• On a side note the green grubs are out grubbing the purple grubs at home . Go the green grubs !

Comment

• On a side note the green grubs are out grubbing the purple grubs at home . Go the green grubs !

Comment

• Looks like the cronkpen has caught myxomatosis from all the Rabbitohs buddies on here recently .

Comment

• Looking at this Storm Raiders game, they are a long way off us. Ordinary footy.

B2B.

Comment

• I'm not underestimating any team, sure we have the best team but we had the best team in 1980,81,2003,2004,2014 and 2015 We are a great side but we are also capable of 80 minutes of rubbish.

Comment

• Is anyone having problems on this site loading only 1st page of every thread?..says error whn trying to load next page ..on android phones
                      ....and Go Easts
                      Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

• Yeah same here. The site is currently rooted.

Comment

• Happens on Apple phones/computers so I guess this is an all devices problem
                          EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

• Yes Brain hard to reply. I just refresh the page and it gets me there eventually.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
                              Yes Brain hard to reply. I just refresh the page and it gets me there eventually.
                              By selecting latest activity you can at least get past the page advance glitch .

Comment

• Originally posted by Crab View Post

By selecting latest activity you can at least get past the page advance glitch .
                                But I suppose if you can read this you have already worked that out, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X