Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone who says they aren't nervous about next week are lying.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
    Lol indeed.

Ray is as milquetoast as they come evidently and yet will call me a half arsed fan for suggesting that Thursday's defeat was one of those "losses we had to have" (just like 2013 and 2018).

And yet here is Ray bending over and offering up his quivering pucker to a shitty Souffs team.

With our troops back and everything to play for we'll absolutely murder these lowlife gimps.

I'm so happy the Warriors won and we avoided a brutal encounter vs a fresh Raiders team.

Roosters by 28. Get excited, Ray. We'll smash them.
    Yeah what worries me is you're wrong 90 percent of the time.

Comment

• Keary goes well in the big games as last years GF showed. Having him back is huge and should improve us by 20%.

Trent said in the presser that Manu and Mitchell were really disappointed with their game against souths and he sat down and had a word with them.
      Personally, I thought Manu went ok but it's finals time now and I reckon they will both be ready to show what they are all about come Friday night.

Souths won't make it easy but we know that. I reckon they will be at there grubby best and I hope we stay disciplined and keep out of any unnecessary niggle because we have bigger fish to fry.

Comment

• Hehehehe

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
          Raiders and Storm are the only ones we should worry about since Manly lost Tommy Turbo.

We will beat Souths comfortably, we're at a different level. Should be a fun night!

Bring it on, I'm pumped!

Easts 18+
          Comfortable.

Hope you took the tip Ray and put some money on it.

Comment

• My only disappointment was letting them get any points at all. I tipped them to nil.
            FVCK CANCER

Comment

• Gee i wish Latrell kicked those first half goals.

And how did we let that busted dwarf score !

Comment

• Ray? Hello ... Raaaaaayyyyy???!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

Comfortable.

Hope you took the tip Ray and put some money on it.
                  I hope he put a dollar on my 30-6 score prediction.

Comment

• Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

Walker and co ran thru us in the second half like we were store dummies.
                    Their backs are tall, big and tough...easily took care of our 'lethal left side'.

The refereeing seemed biased.
                    If it's the same, the result will be the same.
                    Souths fans will likely outnumber us again.
                    I am looking forward to the next two weeks of your unrelenting despair and wrist-slashing pessimism. You've been making comments like this for the past three months.

Look out the window - the sun is shining.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                      Hehehehe
                      You're such a childish idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

I hope he put a dollar on my 30-6 score prediction.
                        Are you the person who posted this prediction on The Warren? There's someone there who is claiming this to be evidence of a conspiracy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Man Rooster View Post
                          Ray? Hello ... Raaaaaayyyyy???!!!!
                          Truth be told noone knew what was going to happen last night. I was as happy as anyone that they flogged the vermin last night. As I said, if any Rooster supporter claimed they weren't nervous last night then they were lying.

Comment

Truth be told noone knew what was going to happen last night. I was as happy as anyone that they flogged the vermin last night. As I said, if any Rooster supporter claimed they weren't nervous last night then they were lying.

Comment

Anyone claiming they weren't nervous last night were lying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Stehr View Post

Anyone claiming they weren't nervous last night were lying.
                                Coggy, time to admit you over-analysed the previous week's dead rubber. It will empower you to tell everyone that Souths are even more shit than you first thought.

Comment

Working...
                                X