Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone who says they aren't nervous about next week are lying.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roosters will not lose to Souths twice in a week. Roosters to win and have a week off. Can anyone tell me who they will play after that please. Will be the winner of what game?
    Sickie Lame .... King of Bestiality

Comment

Originally posted by The Sack View Post
      Roosters will not lose to Souths twice in a week. Roosters to win and have a week off. Can anyone tell me who they will play after that please. Will be the winner of what game?
      Im expecting to win get a wek off freshen up against Cronulla I think.....not sure on the draw Im expecting Canberra to beat Melbourne thank fark we are not they may not win but they wouldve bashed us.
      Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by The Sack View Post
        I think Souths play the winner of Brisbane vs Parramatta.

Comment

After we win we get the week off then face Storm/Raiders/Eels/Broncos in Prelim.

Meanhwile after getting bashed and losing the Rabbits will have to back up and face the winner of Manly/Cronulla; so likely Cronulla.

I can say with a 99% degree of certainty that they are gonna go out of the finals bang-bang to the Roosters and Sharks.

Comment

Trent was looking pretty flushed and flabbergasted during that 2nd half. I reckon he’s out of ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by Burger View Post
              Trent was looking pretty flushed and flabbergasted during that 2nd half. I reckon he’s out of ideas.
              Trent has always looked like that

Comment

Oi! Wrong thread mister..

Comment

He may have been with the final team he picked. I think he expected Keary there. But baby Keary was born.
                  Roosters For Ever

Comment

Originally posted by PeeGee View Post

He may have been with the final team he picked. I think he expected Keary there. But baby Keary was born.
                    The up side... IMO the Raiders are more of a threat to the Storm. Souffs woulda been roadkill.

Comment

• Originally posted by Team Evil View Post
                      After having some time to think about JWH tackle I am happy with one week.
                      I am less happy with the previous charges, especially the last one, when he stood his ground and the attacking player passed late at the line, yes JWH dropped the shoulder but he was standing planted with both feet. He was not charging at the player and was very hard dome by.
                      In regards to the last charge I think the match review committee got it right its just the carry over points stuffed him up.
                      Shit happens in Rugby League, tackles go wrong, JWH should never have put himself in a position to hit the head of a player when we have finals coming up, especially in a dead rubber.
                      I think they need a review on the points system come finals.
                      The difference between JWH and Burgess is that JWH tackle was an accident, yes he sails close to the wind but at no stage has JWH done a cheap shot eye gouge, hair pull, ball grab or anything like that. All his indiscretions have been just playing footy and some times in contact Rugby shit happens, especially when you play in the middle.
                      We can do it without JWH, Souths will miss Burgess.
                      Go the Chooks!
                      Wtf?
                      It looked bad on tv only because the claret pizzing out of scumbag knights head. That is the only reason he was placed on report.
                      No blood, no charge. JWH didn't do anything wrong. He stood his ground, liam fell into him and ricocheted into collins.
                      Nothing to see here, move along. ....

Comment

• Originally posted by Burger View Post
                        Oy get back into the quarantined thread created for you filth.

Comment

• Haha just having fun guys

In all seriousness, I think it’ll be super close and dependent on how physical and niggly Souths want to be. Don’t think we can beat you outwide or through the hands so our tactics will have to be physical barage related and hope Cook/Murray come with the goods and Reynolds kicks you guys to death.

otherwise I think we get plucked apart outwide.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Brain View Post

Im expecting to win get a wek off freshen up against Cronulla I think.....not sure on the draw Im expecting Canberra to beat Melbourne thank fark we are not they may not win but they wouldve bashed us.
                            I've learned to expect nothing. Remember Burgess in 2013? 'We didn't deserve to lose'.

We all deserve to lose if we play shyte. Any top-8 team can win from here and past results are no indicator of who will win each individual game.

Every game will be a mountain to climb. There will be no freebies.

Comment

• Got my Tix in the O'Reilly stand just above the Chookpen and am comfortable we will prevail. With 2 other Souffs supporters and I will celebrate the win in a manner befitting a gentleman.

Comment

• Originally posted by ism22 View Post

The up side... IMO the Raiders are more of a threat to the Storm. Souffs woulda been roadkill.
                                I reckon Chooks Raiders GF actually .

Comment

Working...
                                X