Wtf Lattrell ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtf Lattrell ???

I would be taking him off, it will end one of two ways, a small bit of brilliance or a complete brain snap resulting in injury or suspension
    Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

He is playing for Souths already
    ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

That was a selfish Jarryd Hayne type performance from latrell tonight he cost us dearly with his I'll discipline and clocking off in defence. Time to switch on for the finals and play team football

Comment

That fifth tackle penalty was the momentum changer

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
          That fifth tackle penalty was the momentum changer
          Not wrong...sometimes he is just too over agressive
          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Look if you're gonna have a clanger have one in a game that doesn't count, Kearys back next week fixed, JWH is a bigger concern.

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post

Not wrong...sometimes he is just too over agressive
              Just wish he channeled his enthusiasm into attack. I realise defence is half the game but he would be unstoppable

Comment

llm was too focussed on scoring a try or two?
                im not concerned about losing my only concern is how jwh will be dealt with after a careless tackle! we know we can absolutely murder them with keary back its a given! id rather play souffs than 5the ball stealers in the finals, now the toofless ones have a false sense of reality, let them enjoy their moments? robbo might even have said dont burst a boiler to win this one?
                Last edited by stephenj; 09-05-2019, 11:12 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Latrell was woeful this evening but he had a little company. I'd forgotten how bad the Roosters can be, but tonight reminded me. However, there was one shining light and that was the game Lindsay Collins had - well done Lindsay.
                  "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Lattrell, he just can't get the BS out of his game.
                    He gave away that stupid penalty after the forwards did all the hard work to keep them in the 20 and then was lazy in defence and let the try in.
                    How long have we been going on about it.
                    Yes he has some awesome highlights in attack but I would not be throwing a million dollars at him to re-sign.
                    So frustrating.
                    I can see why Fittler dropped him.
                    Give me two Manu's
                    Last edited by Team Evil; 09-05-2019, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Yes that 5th tackle penalty was a game changer. But the game was a dead rubber and it was a very short turnaround for us as well we had players out being rested.
                      “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Calm down peeps, score was 2 tries each with players out on both sides for a game that won’t change probably anything. Was a good warm up, that’s about it. Hope for no suspensions or injuries

latrell had an off game but same people bagging him thought he was a god last few games when he is out scoring the opposition.

he dropped a try which was bad, the penalty he gave away for ‘throwing the ball away’ was bullshit, that happens every knock on these days and don’t see it penalised ever. The balls he is thrown also makes a huge difference, keary not being there was huge. Hutch was solid but left latrell to do it all himself, keary draws in the defence

Anyone calling for latrell to be dropped at this stage give yourself an uppercut - yet I’ll see you back here praising him when he wins the comp again

Roosters resting 5 players and losing by 2 penalties goals is a great effort against a solid squad, yet disappointing as I think we still should have won with what we had

Comment

No one called for Lattrell to be dropped, please quote me saying anything like that?
                          I have always had the same concerns about Lattrell, you can check my post's.
                          Just saying we don't wont to blow our cap on him when it comes time to re-sign.
                          My concern about him ever since he came into grade was his immaturity and he still has issues with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Evil View Post
                            No one called for Lattrell to be dropped, please quote me saying anything like that?
                            I have always had the same concerns about Lattrell, you can check my post's.
                            Just saying we don't wont to blow our cap on him when it comes time to re-sign.
                            My concern about him ever since he came into grade was his immaturity and he still has issues with it.
                            Sorry wasn’t targeting you in my post, was talking about multiple rooster fans overreacting on multiple platforms

9/10 games he is a game breaker but can have an off game. So no doubt he is vaulable. The real question with both contracts coming up is who would you keep, manu or latrell. I think the majority says latrell on potential. Manu blew two chances also by running too sideways. That’s just footy

I’m saying how quick fans are to turn on their own. If Latrell has a blinder next week, there will be a thread praising him.

I just get over the negatively in here. Support your team and players - we are in a golden era but people are quicker to jump on hate in a game that means nothing. Fans will bask in the glory of winning a comp, but it takes one game for someone to forget it all. No wonder the off-season was so quiet on here - nothing to complain about

Comment

I didn't think Latrell played that bad. He makes a mistake in defence and everyone thinks its the end of the world.

I will say that not having Keary on his inside makes a big difference. Defenders know Keary runs the ball and when they adjust it can leave Latrell with quailty room to move. Hutchinson played ok but he doesnt ask defenders too much when carrying the ball- he is a yard or two too slow for the halves

Comment

Working...
                              X