Cordner suffers quad strain at training out for another couple of weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cordner suffers quad strain at training out for another couple of weeks

The NRL Physio is reporting Cordner strained his quad at training and is going to be out for a couple of extra weeks, sucks for Boyd he was having such a great season until his body started breaking down, had concerns he would push too hard to return quickly from the calf strain and he is just unlucky another problem occurred.

Good news for Angus.

Comment

our luck with injuries this season just never seems to stop... going to be absolutely unbelievable when we go back 2 back... i dont think there is any other team that could even threaten the title with the amount of key injuries that we have suffered.
      My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
      My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

Originally posted by IRoosterManI View Post
        our luck with injuries this season just never seems to stop... going to be absolutely unbelievable when we go back 2 back... i dont think there is any other team that could even threaten the title with the amount of key injuries that we have suffered.
        Wonder how much of it is 'luck'? All the injuries make me wonder whether our training techniques need to be adjusted during the off-season.

Comment

Oh he's a good lad our Angus
          "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

like seriously.. ?? oh ffs! wtf ? rest up boyd come back fresh ....but seriously ....absolute bullshit ....wtf is going on ? we walking under ladders or breaking mirrors or giving out black kittens at primary schools ??? this shit is beyond the joke

Comment

victor inflicts injuries doesnt suffer them himself

Comment

interesting a non related injury to the calf. was the club totally honest with the calf injury. speedy recovery.
                1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Cords will be right for Origin I though.
                  "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

He breaks down post Origin every year for a month or so.

Just as long as he's back for rnd 25 to tune up for the finals.

I find it likely that Origin will shave a couple of years off his career though, sadly.

Comment

Still worth it, if I’m Boyd.
                      Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Would be playing if it were must win, basically being rested.

Comment

Put him on ice till a week out from finals. Quad strains scan be tricky . They can feel fine with zero pain, then he makes half a break ,goes to stretch out and pop back to square 1. Odviously hes getting the best treatment but holding off a return for a extra week will only freshen him up for finals.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post
                            Cords will be right for Origin I though.
                            Yes that's the main thing..

Comment

The bench fullback for the Storms missed last weeks game with a mid-foot strain.. whatever that is??

Err,, actually.. I know
                              Bullshit
                              ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Working...
                              X