Teddy contract dispute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post

I can't work you out bondi.boy. I was certain you were a troll, but now I just wonder if you have an anxiety disorder. You were certain that the Gold Coast would beat us, gave us no hope against the Raiders and now you are hitting the panic button over a story that explicitly states that this is not a salary cap investigation of the Roosters.

I am leaning back to thinking you are an artful troll.
    I'd bet London to a brick that he's not a troll. He's just different. I disagree with a lot of what he says, but he's one of ours.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post

I'd bet London to a brick that he's not a troll. He's just different. I disagree with a lot of what he says, but he's one of ours.
      OK. But he definitely would benefit from some chill pills.

Comment

Originally posted by Red. View Post
        Uncle Nick didn't deal with Moses. Mark Fennesy was the man who did the Teddy deal.
        Arms distance. Which is what this will be all about
        ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

OK. But he definitely would benefit from some chill pills.
          This one is a bit bizarre but I think BB is a genuine fan, if not a little eccentric.

I'm more concerned with those who label our lads as reserve graders, are disappointed when they arent suspended and mockingly clap them at home games as if they were playing for the opposition.

Comment

I was just going to say bondi.boy you are reacting exactly how Weidler sets up his stories for people to react. But yeah you might be a bit different so OK.

What actual facts did Weider give us besides a few one liners joined together to make us think it's all the one story.

What is the actual problem?
            I bet it is something very minor, but hey where is the fun in that. “Tedesco has done nothing wrong and the Roosters are not under some kind of salary cap investigation, they are co-operating.

“Tedesco’s family have approached lawyers about the matter, they are unhappy about elements of the contract" Like what? TPA's are between the manager and the player.
            It's got nothing to do with the Roosters. Unhappy with Issac Moses big surprise get in the queue.

Comment

From what I’m thinking and reading. Teddy left Moses. One of the deals Moses set up for teddy has stopped transferring in to his account. So now the Tedesco family is after Moses and the roosters have told the integrity unit about it.

Comment

I can't work you out bondi.boy. I was certain you were a troll, but now I just wonder if you have an anxiety disorder. You were certain that the Gold Coast would beat us, gave us no hope against the Raiders and now you are hitting the panic button over a story that explicitly states that this is not a salary cap investigation of the Roosters.

I am leaning back to thinking you are an artful troll.
                I never said we couldn't win those games.
                I said we would have to play properly to win..not play like we did against the Cowboys.
                I said that no matter what teams we'd taken to Canberra since 2010 we'd lost...seemingly biased refereeing.
                I said we would need a miracle.
                We got the miracle...some penalties.
                Last edited by bondi.boy; 08-15-2019, 12:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelvin Johnson View Post
                  I was just going to say bondi.boy you are reacting exactly how Weidler sets up his stories for people to react. But yeah you might be a bit different so OK.

What actual facts did Weider give us besides a few one liners joined together to make us think it's all the one story.

What is the actual problem?
                  I bet it is something very minor, but hey where is the fun in that. “Tedesco has done nothing wrong and the Roosters are not under some kind of salary cap investigation, they are co-operating.

“Tedesco’s family have approached lawyers about the matter, they are unhappy about elements of the contract" Like what? TPA's are between the manager and the player.
                  It's got nothing to do with the Roosters. Unhappy with Issac Moses big surprise get in the queue.

Any TPA's have everything to do with the Roosters.
                  Teddy is Roosters player.
                  TPAs have to be registered by the NRL?
                  3rd party sponsor cannot be connected to the club in any way?
                  Last edited by bondi.boy; 08-15-2019, 12:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GC6 View Post
                    From what I’m thinking and reading. Teddy left Moses. One of the deals Moses set up for teddy has stopped transferring in to his account. So now the Tedesco family is after Moses and the roosters have told the integrity unit about it.
                    Hopefully that's what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post
                      This is bad.
                      Very, very bad.
                      We don't need this shyte.
                      Some of the mud will stick no matter what happens.

All 3rd party contracts a player signs have to be registered with the NRL via the player's club?
                      Our club officials saw the 3rd party contracts? and registered them with the NRL?
                      Or was Teddy's third party contract in force before he came to the Roosters?...even so, everything should've had to be declared to the new club and ok'd with the NRL?

All this needs clarifying by our club and the NRL.

There must be NRL rules/regulations that have to be followed and policed.

What's going on?

Anyway, they can't take last year's premiership away from us.
                      Chicken little

Comment

BB is 100% a fake acct.
                        Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

FC member, not happy with things like this.

Comment

Im no lawyyer but from what I'm reading if the TPA falls over the validity of the contract comes into play
                            Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

It looks like none of the papers are running this story. Either there’s no story, or a QC has put some heat on.
                              Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post
                                It looks like none of the papers are running this story. Either there’s no story, or a QC has put some heat on.
                                It needs to be dealt with and the truth revealed.

We can't be going into the finals with this hanging over our heads.

Comment

Working...
                                X