Team List vs Warriors Round 22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team List vs Warriors Round 22

Captain Boyd Cordner has been named on the extended bench after missing the last two matches with a minor calf strain.

The starting 17 is currently unchanged to the side that took to the field in round 21 against the Canberra Raiders.

ROUND 22 SQUAD
    1. James Tedesco
    2. Daniel Tupou
    3. Latrell Mitchell
    4. Joseph Manu
    5. Brett Morris
    6. Luke Keary
    7. Cooper Cronk (c)
    8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves
    9. Sam Verrills
    10. Isaac Liu
    11. Angus Crichton
    12. Mitchell Aubusson
    13. Victor Radley
    INTERCHANGE
    14. Nat Butcher
    15. Zane Tetevano
    16. Poasa Faamausili
    17. Sitili Tupouniua
    RESERVES
    18. Lindsay Collins
    19. Billy Smith
    20. Lachlan Lam
    21. Boyd Cordner (c)

Bears Squad vs Warriors

BEARS SQUAD
    1. Kieran Moss
    2. Asu Kepaoa
    3. Billy Smith
    4. James Tuitahi
    5. Matthew Ikuvalu
    6. Lachlan Lam
    7. Drew Hutchison
    8. John Tuivaiti
    9. Bradley Deitz
    10. Max Bailey
    11. Edward Murphy
    12. Thomas Freebairn ©
    13. Jerry Key
    INTERCHANGE
    14. Freddy Lussick
    15. Elih Jackson
    16. Benjamin Thomas
    17. Egan Butcher

Also Jersey Flegg is televised this week on Fox at 9am Sunday vs the Warriors if anyone wants to check out the young guns
    Last edited by NorthChook; 08-13-2019, 05:07 PM.

WARRIORS SQUAD
    1 Roger Tuivasa-Sheck (c)
    2 Adam Pompey
    3 Peta Hiku
    4 Gerard Beale
    5 Ken Maumalo
    6 Chanel Harris-Tavita
    7 Blake Green
    8 Agnatius Paasi
    9 Jazz Tevaga
    10 Leeson Ah Mau
    11 Adam Blair
    12 Isaiah Papali'i
    13 Lachlan Burr
    INTERCHANGE
    14 Adam Keighran
    15 Sam Lisone
    16 Bunty Afoa
    17 Ligi Sao
    RESERVES
    18 Kodi Nikorima
    20 Blake Ayshford
    21 Leivaha Pulu
    22 Hayze Persham

Comment

Originally posted by NorthChook View Post

Also Jersey Flegg is televised this week on Fox at 9am Sunday vs the Warriors if anyone wants to check out the young guns
      Didn't release they televised the under 20's games, team is second on the ladder. Thanks for letting us know will definitely be watching

Comment

Interesting that they have promoted Freddy Lussick from Jersey Flegg up to NSW Cup, have seen plenty of reports that he has been outstanding this season in Flegg so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelvin Johnson View Post

Didn't release they televised the under 20's games, team is second on the ladder. Thanks for letting us know will definitely be watching
          Yeah its just for Warriors home games I think, they loved the under 20s over there so they televise their home Jersey Flegg games now

Comment

We should win this comfortably, with or without Cords. We need to make sure NZ don’t kill us with offloads and razzle dazzle footy from players such as CHT and RTS.

Comment

Hope this isn't like the cows game, shit all year then world beaters against us. Surely we should strap these fools.

Comment

RTS has played well all year and will probably have a blinder against us as usual!!! F#cker!!

Comment

Interested to see Adam Pompey play & I also like Agnatius Paasi for them.
                  I think it will be a good game for the Chooks, I hope its close Roosters 48 Warriors 6.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                    I think it will be a good game for the Chooks, I hope its close Roosters 48 Warriors 6.
                    Pompey has been quiet due to the Warriors this year only spreading the ball to Maumalo but has done what is required from him in his previous 2 games.

Have always thought he was a decent player would of never got a chance here though.

Comment

I find it funny that they send our Bears to Mt smart to play nz and the nrl boys play here. why dont they double head these games and add to the mix 2 games of touch as a highlite to a nrl game.
                      1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
                        I find it funny that they send our Bears to Mt smart to play nz and the nrl boys play here. why dont they double head these games and add to the mix 2 games of touch as a highlite to a nrl game.
                        Have mentioned this a few times RP. I'm guessing there is some contractual arrangement to promote the touch competition similar to the women's game. And the second tier comps can go and get stuffed...thanks NRL.

The biggest hurt for the Bears is where we play on the same day
                        as them as they don't get our non playing reserves or guys who play less than 15 minutes. If we played on a Thursday, Friday or Saturday they would.

I love our Sunday games best btw its just an unfortunate consequence.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                          Billy Smith is in a similar spot behind our international outside backs.

Paasi was one I thought we could use as a ball player, after he cut us up in a Gold Coast game . The one JWH gave a nice ball to Latrell Mitchel, who went on to score the individual try of the yer. And also the one that Jake claimed certain players weren't trying and clearly favoured cutting out Hastings from dummy half. Coupled wit a fair try taken off us that shouldn't have been we ended up beating ourselves. Paasi stood out for them.

RE Paasi and his Warrior teammates. I was more confident of Canberra and breaking our hoodoo. We should win this and providing we can kick well and our outside backs get some ball and opportunity, it's in the bag. But they are an unknown quantity. I still feel we'll take it, but like the Broncos.....if you want to beat this mob by ten...you have to be a twenty five point better side. Bounce of the ball seems to go their way too often, when the play us..
                          Last edited by Louis N; 08-15-2019, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by stringaz View Post
                            Hope this isn't like the cows game, shit all year then world beaters against us. Surely we should strap these fools.
                            Have they been shyte though? They are on 19 competition points and a win could put them into the 8. Not saying they've been amazing but they'd still legitimately be hoping to make the 8. Their team has:
                            - RTS
                            - Nikorima
                            - Blair
                            - Ayshford
                            - Hiku
                            - Green

IMO there's some really good forwards and playmakers there. Yes we SHOULD win given we are #2 on the ladder but I reckon you've always gotta watch out for teams outside the 8 that have crafty backs/playmakers and are on a mission. Anything can happen.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Have they been shyte though? They are on 19 competition points and a win could put them into the 8. Not saying they've been amazing but they'd still legitimately be hoping to make the 8. Their team has:
                              - RTS
                              - Nikorima
                              - Blair
                              - Ayshford
                              - Hiku
                              - Green

IMO there's some really good forwards and playmakers there. Yes we SHOULD win given we are #2 on the ladder but I reckon you've always gotta watch out for teams outside the 8 that have crafty backs/playmakers and are on a mission. Anything can happen.
                              The warriors are the perennial underachievers of the NRL, should be making the 8 every year with aplomb, possibly top four. They lose when they shouldn't, and it's a month out from semis, with no consolidation for a playoff spot. Absolute crap. But I think you're worried like anyone, that there are no "sure wins" in this comp.

Btw, all those players besides roger are remarkably inconsistent.

Green has the smarts but on old legs with no geniune half to back him up.

Comment

Working...
                              X