Bloody Bu**sh*t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milanja View Post

Are we the only non grubby team in the comp? Considering now raiders are supposedly grubby, the broncos,sharks and others, we are the shining light in playing by the rules,respecting the game and having a squeaky clean salary cap.
    Love what your saying but may be a slight bit of bias , JWH does cross the line now and again , but he's a Roosters so that ok by me. Except when he's suspended.

Comment

"If you look at the incident tonight, I'm not intentionally trying to hurt anyone," Burgess said.

"I don't think I'm a dirty player."

Comment

Originally posted by woftam View Post
        "If you look at the incident tonight, I'm not intentionally trying to hurt anyone," Burgess said.

"I don't think I'm a dirty player."
        Yea maybe he got it wrong and didn't mean to collect him high. But he did. Suspension. Careless, reckless same result.

Comment

Well it's just a continuation of blunders from the worst NSWRL,ARL,NRL judiciary in the games history. When Slater got off for the GF i thought well its his last game ever so they turned a blind eye.....but fark up after fark up i now know he got off because they got absolutely no idea what they are doing.

It all starts from the top- Greenberg is totally inept. I don't know what legacy he thinks he will leaving when he finally moves or gets moved on but he has turned the game into a third world circus on every level.

Comment

If it had been Jared the penalty would have stood and he would have got 2 weeks.
            Something is definitely corrupt with the judiciary. It’s an absolute disgrace and to just get a minor fine when he knocks Moylan out is a joke. The hit being so bad that Moylan is out for the next game.

Comment

This is the last year for some time that the NRL will have access to an 80,000 seater in a finals series.
              ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Are we the only non grubby team in the comp? Considering now raiders are supposedly grubby, the broncos,sharks and others, we are the shining light in playing by the rules,respecting the game and having a squeaky clean salary cap.
                I did say 'grubbiest'.

Comment

You really sound like a Souths supporter from time to time.

Comment

Originally posted by stringaz View Post

Yea maybe he got it wrong and didn't mean to collect him high. But he did. Suspension. Careless, reckless same result.
                    If the high shot was on a Souffs player and they ended up like Moylan, Bennett would be screaming from the rafters about player welfare.

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
                      This is the last year for some time that the NRL will have access to an 80,000 seater in a finals series.
                      Won’t need it anyway if they keep driving fans away with decisions like this.
                      FVCK CANCER

Comment

Was the Vermin’s trainers’ sponsor (Sean Garlick) on the judiciary tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
                          Won’t need it anyway if they keep driving fans away with decisions like this.
                          The do pick up the entire gate in the finals.

The NRL rubbed out one Burgess from the comp yet they couldn’t suspend Sam for a tackle where his record is littered with similar offences.

However, serial tripper Josh Reynolds gets a fine and the boot burgler Maloney gets 1 week, something is wrong.

It does remind of another rugby league buzzword
                          ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

when i first saw the burgess tackle i thought it was ok, on review its definitley high, clipped his jaw , deserved 2 weeks , and maloney suspended for tripping wtf ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

You really sound like a Souths supporter from time to time.
                              i can just agree and keep the status quo if that would make it a better experience for all.

Comment

Originally posted by woftam View Post
                                Love what your saying but may be a slight bit of bias , JWH does cross the line now and again , but he's a Roosters so that ok by me. Except when he's suspended.
                                What's the worry was the JWH/Ponga incident he she should have got off but the headbutt on Maguire he shouldn't have. Manu getting suspended for the crusher tackle which we see in every nearly every game since and it only brings a penalty, Throw in Maguires eye gouges that apparently weren't, Cotric getting sent off and suspended while Tom T got zero, Kikau getting 2 weeks for the hell of it while Fifita gets 2 weeks for a shoulder charge on a player nowhere near the ball .....even Maloney getting off for the chicken wing on Bateman-yet he got suspended tonight for a dubious trip-which has only earned players like serial tripping offender Josh Reynolds a fine in the past.

This isn't just a Sam Burgess whinge...... the judiciary just keeps getting it wrong time and time again on matters which are very clear cut

Comment

Working...
                                X