Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesse Ramien ? But why ?

Link: https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/si...74309b6e2928f8

At the time of this being reported it was only an inquiry... but why even bother ???

The Roosters have options galore in the backs department. Lats, Toops and Manu = Definite stays but with the way that Bmoz played and Ryan Hall was showing there is surely no need. Ikuvalu and Billy Smith are emerging as future back options as well so what in the hell is the point in looking at Ramien ?

Bullshit stunt by his management team to boost his market value I say,

Absolutely no chance.

Comment

Good player with huge potential. I kinda think we’re set for centres for the next 8 years though.

Comment

Is this subject worth 2 threads?

Comment

This was reported by the sycophantic james hooper.
          he makes things up.

Comment

The media just links the Roosters to any free agent as it will bring more attention to the article

Comment

Originally posted by NorthChook View Post
              The media just links the Roosters to any free agent as it will bring more attention to the article
              Norths would be happy if he signs on with the Roosters.

Comment

It would only makes sense if the Trell rumour had legs. Seeing Trell give Mick Gordon a cuddle on the floor, it is obvious Trell loves his teammates and ex-teammates and it will take a truckload of money to drag him away.

Comment

An off contract player linked to The Roosters. Can’t believe it!

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
                    Is this subject worth 2 threads?
                    (If this is in reference to a previous thread I posted) Well mate if you can read and understand properly then that would help you realise that the first thread was in regards to seeing whether a few Newcastle Knights players would be worth a look e.g. "Herman Ese'ese" who is a forward and this thread relates to the recent speculation that the Roosters have specifically made an inquiry about "Jesse Ramien". Bit of a difference from a "what do you reckon?" kind of thread to "Oh wtf are they seriously looking at Ramien?...why? what for?".
                    Last edited by DP1990; 08-06-2019, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Plan b maybe, if Latrell or Joey leave?

Comment

Originally posted by DP1990 View Post

(If this is in reference to a previous thread I posted) Well mate if you can read and understand properly then that would help you realise that the first thread was in regards to seeing whether a few Newcastle Knights players would be worth a look e.g. "Herman Ese'ese" who is a forward and this thread relates to the recent speculation that the Roosters have specifically made an inquiry about "Jesse Ramien". Bit of a difference from a "what do you reckon?" kind of thread to "Oh wtf are they seriously looking at Ramien?...why? what for?".
                        I can read and understand just fine.

Someone started a thread entitled Jesse Ramien before you did, talking about the Hooper interview. But hey, what do I care.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post
                          Plan b maybe, if Latrell or Joey leave?
                          I think there is a possibility/thought floating around that Kyle Flanagan may not get the start at #7 next season and he may get a bit of a run with the Bears initially or come off the bench for the Roosters to see how he goes. I saw somewhere on Facebook that Keary may be starting as half-back with Latrell playing 5/8 which could mean the "possibility" of Ramien as a centre option (left edge combination with Toops).

This morning I read online that UK Super League was an option for Ramien as well. Every bloody 15 mins there seems to be another NRL club in the chase for him or some other crap. I wouldn't be surprised if by the end of the week there is talks of him switching codes and getting interest from Rugby Union...

Comment

It is standard Media speculation when someone when someone is available....
                            Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DP1990 View Post

I think there is a possibility/thought floating around that Kyle Flanagan may not get the start at #7 next season and he may get a bit of a run with the Bears initially or come off the bench for the Roosters to see how he goes. I saw somewhere on Facebook that Keary may be starting as half-back with Latrell playing 5/8 which could mean the "possibility" of Ramien as a centre option (left edge combination with Toops).

This morning I read online that UK Super League was an option for Ramien as well. Every bloody 15 mins there seems to be another NRL club in the chase for him or some other crap. I wouldn't be surprised if by the end of the week there is talks of him switching codes and getting interest from Rugby Union...
                              Did anyone else see that melee in the Superleague between the Catalans & Warrington which then involved opposition supporters going each other?
                              Greg Bird & Kenny Edwards are the 2 biggest mugs.

Comment

Working...
                              X