Would love to hear “”we was robbed”” from vermin tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
    Souffs are massively overrated. They haven’t had a convincing win for ages.
    We will beat them in rnd 25 which will knock them out of the top 4.

Lock it in. It'll be delicious.

Very overrated and should have lost to the Cowboys and Dragons, too.

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

I appreciate the support champ but I will leave the ‘supplements’ for you. I would hate to leave you short.
      You wont leave me short & surley mrs Palmer would be happy to see you with an erection after all these years. Come on Champ let me help you out, like I said I like to help out those who are less fortunate than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Souths are getting no leg up's by the refs or the NRL. They are in the top 4 because they have the master coach & they are a good side. Are they gonna win the comp? They are 1 of 4 maybe 5 teams who can win the comp.

Does that statement mean if any of the Rabbits, Storm, Roosters,Raiders or Sea Eagles win the comp your going to say "told you so"????

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
          We will beat them in rnd 25 which will knock them out of the top 4.

Lock it in. It'll be delicious.

Very overrated and should have lost to the Cowboys and Dragons, too.
          Souffs play the storm next week. Things going well they could be out of the 4 by 6pm Sunday
          Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post

Does that statement mean if any of the Rabbits, Storm, Roosters,Raiders or Sea Eagles win the comp your going to say "told you so"????
            Yeah Nah Yeah Nah Nah Yeah Yeah Nah Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
              It’s tough having to listen to Braith’s commentary. Offers absolutely zero. I’d prefer Tallis, Finch, Blocker and Hodges.
              Crazy talk.

I know it’s popular to bag Braith but he isn’t close to the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by Serenader View Post

Souffs play the storm next week. Things going well they could be out of the 4 by 6pm Sunday
                They don’t deserve to be there.

Comment

Originally posted by Serenader View Post

What happens if Souths, Canberra & Manly win though?
                  Go the Roosters.

Comment

You wont leave me short & surley mrs Palmer would be happy to see you with an erection after all these years. Come on Champ let me help you out, like I said I like to help out those who are less fortunate than me.
                    Less fortunate. Pmsl. Wish I had a Hyundai.

Can I come and have a drive some day. It’s always been a dream of mine to get a run in one.
                    FVCK CANCER

Comment

What happens if Souths, Canberra & Manly win though?
                      Go the Roosters.
                      Sooooo you’re saying ‘go the Roosters... out..?’

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
                        Less fortunate. Pmsl. Wish I had a Hyundai.

Can I come and have a drive some day. It’s always been a dream of mine to get a run in one.
                        I thought you appreciated my support champ but it sounds like I touched a raw nerve in regards to you being less fortunate than me. Bringing up my wife's Hyundai is drawing a long bow to try & discredit me. It's silly just stick to having barbs about my drug usage 25 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

Sooooo you’re saying ‘go the Roosters... out..?’
                          Noooooooooo what I said was "What happens if Souths, Canberra & Manly win?
                          Go the Roosters. I thought I typed it clearly.

Comment

I thought you appreciated my support champ but it sounds like I touched a raw nerve in regards to you being less fortunate than me. Bringing up my wife's Hyundai is drawing a long bow to try & discredit me. It's silly just stick to having barbs about my drug usage 25 years ago.
                            I don’t understand Mickey. You told me how well off you were with your high end motor vehicle and I’m giving you credit for you success by acknowledging your status as a successful person. All I want to do is just taste a little of your success by allowing me the honor of a ride and just for a second let me dream that one day I might get there also.

Im not throwing barbs about your drug abuse my friend. I’m just uncertain about who you actually support these days. I mean a successful guy like you surely aligns himself with a successful club like the Storm right? At least that’s the impression I’m getting with your admiration of them and their coach.
                            FVCK CANCER

Comment

Yeah Nah Yeah Nah Nah Yeah Yeah Nah Yeah
                              WTF is with this dickhead???

Comment

Noooooooooo what I said was "What happens if Souths, Canberra & Manly win?
                                Go the Roosters. I thought I typed it clearly.
                                Well it’s hard to gauge where you’re coming from. If someone calls SBurgess a Grub, you come out and call JWH a Grub. If someone has a laugh at Pearce, you come out and tell us of how he flogged us at the knights when we had no real half that night. When we talk about how grubby the Storm are, then you come out swinging for their ways...For years I loved your Roosters support but you’ve changed. I know there are some supporters who are totally biased but it’s like you need to call their bias out even when it’s not that bias. What’s with that ML?
                                Last edited by ROC181; 08-04-2019, 12:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X