Can we?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we?

Real talk, business end of the season...

I’ve believed all year. But now I have my doubts.

No way we’d have crucified the Broncs tonight like the Storm did.

We just have to hope they all get complacent and we hit our straps in the semis. A big IF for me though.

Night idiots x

Roosters don't need others to get complacent to win it.......luck with injuries, JWH and SST firing up front with Teddy, Latrell and Keary playing to their best- it's all we need to beat any team

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post
        Real talk, business end of the season...

I’ve believed all year. But now I have my doubts.

No way we’d have crucified the Broncs tonight like the Storm did.

We just have to hope they all get complacent and we hit our straps in the semis. A big IF for me though.

Night idiots x
        We managed to crucify them at the SCG and without our forward leader Jarred.

Some have short memories.

Comment

The only part that worries me is if friend doesn’t come back till round 25, our spine literally would of only played 3 games together this season going in to finals.
          Melbourne look comfortable. But we can still win, if luck is on our side finally

Comment

To win a comp you need luck with injuries- our luck has been terrible so far this season. If we’re to get close our luck needs to turn soon

at full strength we are every chance

Comment

were playing injury dominoes. one down after another
              Roosters For Ever

Comment

I think we can three-peat
                ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Melb put a cricket score on a side thats been crap all season. Good luck to them. Anyone remember last years GF?
                  FVCK CANCER

Comment

Consistency (whether due to injuries, SOO or drop in form) has been our problem for months. The 8 in row seems like a while ago. Rightly so there's a concernĺ that Melb don't seem to having those problems - they're playing like a well oiled machine. Out of their three losses two where by 1 in golden point. Whereas Easts have uncharacteristically dropped games that premiers should be winning. In reality though once the finals start, as long as you are there, it doesn't matter.
                    What the team needs for now is some traction. Currently 2 in row, let's hope that the boys will increase that to 3 from 3 tomorrow. After seeing the run to the GF last year I'm confident that Robbo will have the boys timing their run at the right time. No need to peak now. Just ensure that we can secure a top 2 and time the run to another premiership. Our best is far better than everyone else's. And that's why week in week out we are still considered favourites

Comment

Only top 4 matters imo; I'm not fussed about top 2.

If we have to travel to Melbourne or Canberra in wk 1 then so be it. We have nothing to fear and beat Melbourne down there with 1/3rd of our best 17 out earlier this year.

Comment

We'll probably just do enough to beat Gold Coast and will probably struggle against Canberra with so many key forwards out. Plus our record down there isn't great.

It's all about having our troops back and firing in September.
                        Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Last night was the best I have seen Melbourne play. They knew if the could post that 18 nil score, the young Broncs would crack. And they did. The Storm opened up and there was some really good and smart footy played. I didn't think the'd win by so many at Suncorp, but 40 to 4 or whatever was a genuine thrashing.

On hard fact this season, the Storm look the goods all being equal. We have matched them twice but we are playing inconsistently and outside Teddy a few of our stars aren't shining like so. So strictly on form, and with heart put aside, I think we're doing it tough. But a long way to go and if we can slip into top gear our attack is a delight to watch and the most dangerous and unstoppable in the competition. I'd rather see more of it along the way, but Trent has his methods.

Comment

We have a gear nobody else has. The only thing that can possibly stop us is injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by Louis N View Post
                              Last night was the best I have seen Melbourne play. They knew if the could post that 18 nil score, the young Broncs would crack. And they did. The Storm opened up and there was some really good and smart footy played. I didn't think the'd win by so many at Suncorp, but 40 to 4 or whatever was a genuine thrashing.

On hard fact this season, the Storm look the goods all being equal. We have matched them twice but we are playing inconsistently and outside Teddy a few of our stars aren't shining like so. So strictly on form, and with heart put aside, I think we're doing it tough. But a long way to go and if we can slip into top gear our attack is a delight to watch and the most dangerous and unstoppable in the competition. I'd rather see more of it along the way, but Trent has his methods.
                              Its a tough game & keeping your best on the park is nearly impossible. The Chooks have to have their best 13 run on players fit & battle hardened to win the comp. There is no pre determined winner of this comp & the team with the most fit players will win the thing.This is not specific to you Louis but winning the comp for a year is bloody hard to win it 2 years in a row is a miracle.

Comment

Working...
                              X