Another rumour

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another rumour

Rumour is Tyson Frizell extremely unhappy at Dragons & has asked for a release to Chooks.
    I'd say typical garbage as we are always the 1st club noted,but how good would it be if true.

Source: http://makingthenut.com/from-the-couch-round-18-7/

Comment

Says he would be replacing Angus who’s back off to union because Robbo doesn’t like his attitude

Comment

Yep that's what I read.
        Fair deal for us I think

Comment

I still think Angus has a lot to offer but how good would it be to pick up Tyson

Comment

Tyson would be a perfect partner for Cords in the back row, he’s got pace and is solid week in week out

Comment

That furry bloke just throws darts
              Get out of the way, I'm next

Comment

Strange? I was only thinking how good it would be to have a player like Tyson Frizell playing for the Roosters. He has phenomenal strength, great speed and is as good if not better, than any backrower going around today. Plus he is strong im the middle. If he really wants to come over - what a great pick up. But I still think that Angus has a lot to offer and that we haven't been using him very well.

Comment

I just wee’d a little bit.
                  Build the wall. Keep the Drug Lords out!

Comment

be awesome if it happened, but i doubt it. lets see how angus goes till the end of the year.

Comment

I'm also in the camp of I think it's rubbish but I'd love to see it happen

Comment

I reckon this will turn out to be nonsense.

Comment

I find it hard to believe on a number of fronts.

1) Dragons won't release Frizzell, they would sooner move on the coach whose days are already numbered in an attempt to smooth over any issues Tyson has before releasing him.

2) I find it hard to believe Robbo has such significant issues with Crichton. He named him captain in our pre-season trial, gave him an extended run in the 2nd row when his form didn't deserve it and is now getting the best of him from the bench. Unhappy with his performances or value for money... sure I could see that but if he was unhappy with his attitude I don't think Robbo would allow him to remain apart of the group.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                            I find it hard to believe on a number of fronts.

1) Dragons won't release Frizzell, they would sooner move on the coach whose days are already numbered in an attempt to smooth over any issues Tyson has before releasing him.

2) I find it hard to believe Robbo has such significant issues with Crichton. He named him captain in our pre-season trial, gave him an extended run in the 2nd row when his form didn't deserve it and is now getting the best of him from the bench. Unhappy with his performances or value for money... sure I could see that but if he was unhappy with his attitude I don't think Robbo would allow him to remain apart of the group.
                            A player with the price tag of Angus would have to be burning inside that he is thought of as a bench player.

if that’s where he believes Robbo would be playing him from for a while, I could see him being unhappy and wanting to move on.

wonder how long the bench experiment will last?

Comment

I like this one better than the Josh Reynolds one !

Comment

Working...
                              X