The Planets are aligning..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
    Having the best side is not the only criteria to winning the comp or winning the comp two years in a row.
    Luck plays just as bigger part. We have all watched a Roosters game when everything go's against them & of course they lose the game then there has been other games when everything go's their way & it looks magnificent. Why does that happen Im farked if I know.
    Anyway if luck/footy Gods are with them they should win the comp but all it takes is for Keary or JWH to get injured for the remainder of the season & its game over.
    I would love to see the club go B2B but I must admit I dont think it will happen. Prove me wrong PLEASE.
    Go the ROOSTERS
    agreed mate, i want to see roosters b2b, but im not so sure it will happen. that game last weekend dented my confidence hugely tbh, just piss poor .

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post

2 wins from 7 gives me great hope for awhile........... not.
      We are dreaming if we think a magic wand will fix our attitude, defence and attack atm.
      Yes, this is another it’s just going to happen when we are full strength post. We might be full strength for 5 minutes, a week or hopefully the rest of the year. Regardless we need to pull our finger out because as we have bumbled our way to 2 in 7 while the storm (often playing below full strength) and Canberra to a lessor extend have been getting much stronger. The only reason we are 3 to 1 with the bookies is all the early money.

I hope i am I am wrong and we kill Newcastle to start a sustained run to a premiership but it takes more than just turning up with a full squad.

Comment

Another thing is our points against, we are so far off Melbourne and premiership standards in defence it is not funny.

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post

agreed mate, i want to see roosters b2b, but im not so sure it will happen. that game last weekend dented my confidence hugely tbh, just piss poor .
          Exactly, we were absolutely piss poor all over the park and it was a big worry. I hope we switch on soon.

Comment

Not quite full strength yet. No Liu or Tetavano. A little light on the bench for mine, but we should still be way too strong for the Naughts if we play properly.

Go Easts !!

Comment

The premiers need to play like premiers.

Comment

We certainly played like the premiers in the 2nd half today. Storm have the mp locked up and will have that big home ground advantage for the finals. Raiders certainly look over the odds at 13s and we need to keep winning and get a home final. Bookies might tighten us even further after that performance

Comment

The eclipse is nearer after today..

Marshal, Kelby, Matty et al....got any more sooks today?

Enjoy that great win....injury to Jake the only downside.

Go Easts.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                    The eclipse is nearer after today..

Marshal, Kelby, Matty et al....got any more sooks today?

Enjoy that great win....injury to Jake the only downside.

Go Easts.
                    Eclipses, from Babylonian times always meant troubles for the King Jack. Must've been a powerful one when Elvis left the building.

We've lost Jake. Who knows for how long.

They also meant new starts and sometimes new kings. What about Sam Verrills. Are the planets preparing his entry.

Tell more...oh wise one.
                    Last edited by Louis N; 07-20-2019, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Easts vs Manly grand final looking more likely.

Be great to have an all Sydney big gig.

Comment

If that happens, a similar performance to 2013 would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by Bahrain Rooster View Post
                          If that happens, a similar performance to 2013 would be great.
                          that was a super gf, even neutrals would have loved it. end result was supremely satisfying.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Personally I wouldn't back Souths if you offered me $20.
                            I would I would then run to Betfair and lay the bet off WIN WIN
                            We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
                            Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post

that was a super gf, even neutrals would have loved it. end result was supremely satisfying.
                              One of the best games of footy ever. TBH at the ground I didnt really enjor it as I was hungover as fcuk from the night before and the games was so close more the second part by that time of the day. I partied for a week went away fro another week after that then finally watched a replay of the game two weeks later I remember thinking WOW I just didnt realise how good this game was when I was at the game The game itself meant nothing at the ground the onlky thing that mattered was the result
                              We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
                              Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Working...
                              X