Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uneventful, disinterested first half

Gee I’m glad I Made the trip ! Not

that was one of the most lackluster, disinterested, just turn up and win halves of footy I have seen in a very long time, Fark I hope they fire up and have a dig in the second half
    Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Maybe they do treat this game like a summer holiday.

Comment

only summer for hall?
      welcome back jake first a 40/20 then a meat pie!

Comment

interesting listening to Fox commentators suggesting a cows win? have they been tipped by the refs?

Comment

always seems to rule fwd pass against is never them? try given when its not on or over the line, up to us now if were good enough well win?

Comment

a vewry foruitous fwws pass called against they roosters leading to a cows field goal! im sure teddy would have wanted to p,lay today?

Comment

Repeat sets and field goals.

Anyone seen one? Thracian promised me plenty.

Comment

Always promised you more premierships, that has already happened

Comment

We were just shithouse, end of story, referees etc had nothing to do with it, complancey cost us big time

Comment

Originally posted by The Thracian View Post
                    We were just shithouse, end of story, referees etc had nothing to do with it, complancey cost us big time
                    A bit more than complacency... from the coach. Cows have an awesome forward pack and desperate to remain in contention and Robbo rests players that don't need or want to be rested. I mean Teddy. I know Cordner has had some niggling injuries. IMO Robbo should have waited a fortnight and rested players vs Bulldogs giving the likes of Keary and Friend time to settle back into the team.

Comment

Originally posted by The Thracian View Post
                      There will always be those who blame the refs. No one beat us today except ourselves. We didn’t even show up.
                      FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                        Repeat sets and field goals.

Anyone seen one? Thracian promised me plenty.
                        You were given a premiership when you didn’t expect 1, so you can drop your continuous death riding of one player whilst overlooking the shortcomings of the squad. It has become boring.

Comment

Originally posted by OMR View Post

You were given a premiership when you didn’t expect 1, so you can drop your continuous death riding of one player whilst overlooking the shortcomings of the squad. It has become boring.
                          Please. Go back and read my posts I thought we were always a good chance of a premiership in 2018 just like we are this year.

Stop telling fibs.

I'm not death riding anyone I just think the lack of analysis all of a sudden on certain players from some is amusing. Lighten up.

Comment

Working...
                          X