Graham Annesley the Comedian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graham Annesley the Comedian

So I just watched his briefing of our clash with the Tigers and he highlighted two refereeing errors...

1. Where we charged the ball down in about the 16th minute but the tackle count wasn't restarted.
    2. Where Joey Manu's foot went about 5mm into touch for a split second a minute later.

And those apparently were the only errors in the game.

Hilarious! What an absolute turkey he is!

He spoke nothing of the absolute howler where Marsters clearly failed to ground the ball but was given a try.

These flops are either incompetent or sinister in motive if they truly believe that Marsters grounded the ball.

So which is it?

It's also amazing how the media seem to instantly forget any howler against us. It's like someone uses the memory flash device from Men in Black.

The same happened when Keary's knees were taken from under him vs the Broncos. Not a whisper. Not even a charge from the MRC.

People can say I'm whinging I don't give a ****; but are those same people really comfortable that the refs, video refs and refs boss all think that was a legit try? It frankly should bloody mortify everyone.

And one day later Maumalo was considered to have lost the ball!

Look at the picture. The mind boggles!

Comment

Marsters try was ok by me. Looked good live.

As Joey says, “rugby league is not played in slow motion”
      ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Somebody was charged for hitting Cronk late and I don't think we got a penalty from it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post

Me too, Warriors should have been given too.

Comment

Someone tell me ......if it was JWH kneeing Lodge in the head and not Flanagan would he get a grade 1 charge? WTF is going on with the match review committee?

Comment

Im not having a go at your thread Tommy but every team gets things that go against them & things that go their way. The Roosters are the best team in the comp when their best team is on the paddock & come September if they are all fit they will be very hard to beat regardless of the refs.

Comment

I think it was pretty poor weekend by both the on field officials and bunker but for the most part, they havnt been all that bad this year. It’s the off field morons at the MRC that have been absolute flogs so far this season.
                FVCK CANCER

Comment

Did Lodge not get charged for his dangerous karate kick while holding Flans other leg? Could have easily breaked it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post

Really ? I was sitting about 20m from where it happened and live it looked like a clear knock on

Comment

I really appreciate what Annesley is trying to do and I thought he spoke quite well. It's a million times better than listening to Archer.

I think the charge down rule is shit, but he's right by the letter of the law. Tigers should have had six again.

Comment

I am still waiting for the apology for the touch judge letting Morris step half a metre into touch in the 2010 Grand Final.

In fact, can anyone think of a single example of an NRL spokesman EVER saying the ref got it wrong when a contentious decision went against the Roosters?

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

Really ? I was sitting about 20m from where it happened and live it looked like a clear knock on
                          Yeah, you’re probably one-eyed 75

There’s too much scrutiny as to why it isn’t a try.

All you have to do is force it onto a blade of grass, whether it grazes or pins for a millisecond, it’s a try.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post
                            I am still waiting for the apology for the touch judge letting Morris step half a metre into touch in the 2010 Grand Final.

In fact, can anyone think of a single example of an NRL spokesman EVER saying the ref got it wrong when a contentious decision went against the Roosters?
                            I was sitting 20 metres from that, albeit on the second level and directly in-line, and it was clear from there his foot touched the line.

Comment

The thing I struggle with is when Annersley says it’s human error. I think its sloppiness.

Take the Maumalo try. All they had to do is have one more quick look at the initial view, but they didn’t. They were sloppy in their approach and that’s why it was missed.

Also remember what they say with the bunker that what we are seeing is not necessarily what they are seeing. The bunker has far more different angles and views than joe public. Well it didn’t help them here. For all we know they could have seen the first angle more than once and still made a human error (sloppy error).

I also agree with the 8th’s comments about Xavier Oates second try. It went upstairs as a try. How could they be 51% positive JMoz didn’t get a finger to it. In all honesty they couldn’t.

Annersley should have taken Vossy’s advice and taken a sickie today.

Comment

Working...
                              X