No announcement yet.

Welcome Flanno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The guy should be Knighted. What’s taken so long for someone to put a cheap shot on this scumbag of a human being.

I‘m now a fan.

Comment

Build a statue outside the new SFS.

Can we start a petition now?

Comment

We don't need him. He's no better than players we have now.
        Players who seemingly knee others deliberately when they're on the ground are no friends of mine.

Lodge did wrong off the field.
        He's playing footy and paying what he owes in America.
        I'd rather have him than Flanigan.
        Maybe Flanigan would be at home at the Bunnies with the Burgess bros.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
          The guy should be Knighted. What’s taken so long for someone to put a cheap shot on this scumbag of a human being.

I‘m now a fan.
          I'm now a fan of Lodge for turning his life around.
          Did I see a knee from Woods before Flanigan?
          Maybe it was accidental.

Broncos won.
          Flanigan lost.

Sharks lost...good for us.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post
            Players who seemingly knee others deliberately when they're on the ground are no friends of mine.

He is infinitely better than , Hutchison,Lamb & Lam , we do need him.

Comment

The Matt Lodge I know is a good guy. He got drunk and did something incredibly stupid and he has to live with that.
              Flannigan I don't know, but he did a stupid thing on the football field today. Flannigan will be our 7 next year, he isn't coming here to play reserve grade.

Comment

We now have someone to join Jeremy Latimore as the people’s GOAT. Doesn’t get much better than cheap shots on Smith and Lodge.
                #InRobboWeTrust

Comment

Jokes aside, giving away a silly penalty is a dumb play.

Comment

O'Sullivan played well before he went off

Comment

I don't think it was an intentional knee to the head

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

Yeah I dunno why people never want convicted crims to move on, even after they've paid their dues. I don't wanna see any player intentionally cop a dog shot. It's pretty disgusting and TBH I reckon if players wanted, they could go to the cops over dog shots as they're outside the rules that players have consented to.

FWIW I reckon Lodge has actually been quite hard done by, having to pay such a ridiculous amount of money in the USA. There's no chance an Australian court would award punitive damages of ~$1 million. The victims would now be quite wealthy... not trying to shame them but IMO what they got awarded is far in excess of what was fair and reasonable. Oh right somebody went bananas at me so I get $1 million? US courts are mad when it comes to punitive damages...

Comment

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post
                          O'Sullivan played well before he went off
                          Yes he was very good today.
                          I'll take him and Lodge for 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by GC6 View Post
                            Yeah it was 100% a joke. He was ripping on him about a few things and the roosters one was part of it
                            In other words the joke is Kyle signing with the Roosters. I’d say he’s not signed as yet. For a start he is under contract for 2 more years so we can’t negotiate with him until he asked for a release and is granted it for next year.

Therefore, Xerri is joking in saying Kyle has signed with the the Roosters (tongue in cheek).

Comment

FWIW, Flanagan’s Wikipedia page says he has signed with us from 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterChick View Post

In other words the joke is Kyle signing with the Roosters. I’d say he’s not signed as yet. For a start he is under contract for 2 more years so we can’t negotiate with him until he asked for a release and is granted it for next year.

Therefore, Xerri is joking in saying Kyle has signed with the the Roosters (tongue in cheek).
                                Flannigan has definitely signed with us. We would have got him here before June 30 if Lam had done the right thing and gone along with the swap.

Comment

Working...
                                X