The thing about Ryan Hall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
    His best is the rubik's cube. I still think Morris & Ikavalu are better than him.
    100% agree , cannot see why we signed Hall , he may have been great in super league but that's not NRL To old to slow ,comes in way to often , agreed his hit ups are better than Ikavalu but that's about it.

Comment

I’m a fan.

Comment

Me too JT

Comment

fark that was a great catch under pressure....I'm a fan
          "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

I'm a fan of Hall as well, and he is only going to get better. I'd definitely have he and Toups as our wingers. Both make great meters coming out of our end.
            Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post
              I havent watch the game yet, wil watch a replay on Kayo soon. Quite a lot of the wingers will run sideways on a diagonal run early in the set to get the attack into the middle of the park. This is why you see a lot of wingers run sideways.........
              True. Robbo praised him big time after the game so I'm guessing he did the right thing.

Comment

I doubt we will see the best of him until next year, but when we do, I predict he will quickly become a cult hero.

Comment

I want to know where they are going to play Billy Smith next season.

Comment

On the Craig Wing
                    ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

North Sydney Oval I suspect, unless there are injuries/suspensions.
                      Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

I'm a Hall supporter and I think some of the criticisms of him are asking the impossible. Check out his highlight reels and you'll see why he was bought to replace Fergo. That's Hall at his best. Fast, powerful and one of the best finishing wingers in the world. Most haven't even checked. And forget about comparisons of Super League and NRL...we're talking Test matches here against Australia's best. I remember I always kept an eye on Hall near the line as he was near impossible to put into touch.

The unfair part is he gets criticised because he can't immediately reproduce that. The guy was never injured before his ACL which he did immediately after we signed him. It was wretched luck. Hall was meant to be playing game one and his recuperation meant the season was half over before he got to compete. To do what he is doing at NRL level, while still finding his feet is remarkable. How long did it take Justin Hodges to recover from the same injury with us, and he was already part of a premiership winning team.

Robbo has shown a lot of faith here and Hall is doing his best to repay it and play well for us. I say let's get behind him as he's long proven one special player and is only 75% capacity at the moment and holding his own.

And Mickey Lane, the Rubik cube is one thing...have you heard him play piano. This guy is one smart and talented guy. I just hope he can climb back to his best. The defensive lapse against West was easily covered by Hall and it was his tackle that drove Thompson into touch. I have no qualms with Morris or Hall as both are internationals and we are lucky to have that choice. Selection may depende on the opposition. But Hall at his best will monster some opposition wingers.

Comment

Working...
                        X