Storm milk penalty goal to win 2 weeks in a row

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

Did you see the look of sheer disbelief on Radleys face. He couldnt work out or believe what had just happened.
    I did, and Radley was justified in being perplexed. Naturally the Roosters were dismissed by the refs for questioning what else Radley could have done.

400 games or otherwise, I can't stand ref smiff and I'd feel the same if he was a Rooster. Why? My interpretation of his on-field behaviour in regards to the Alex McKinnon incident.
    "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post

I did, and Radley was justified in being perplexed. Naturally the Roosters were dismissed by the refs for questioning what else Radley could have done.

400 games or otherwise, I can't stand ref smiff and I'd feel the same if he was a Rooster. Why? My interpretation of his on-field behaviour in regards to the Alex McKinnon incident.
      If he was in a Roosters jersey and carried on like he did after the McKinnon incident, I dare say he wouldnt have been wearing our jersey for much longer. We arent perfect saints but I think some sort of morals or care needs to be shown on occasions which is a train of thought that they do not employ down there in the deep south of QLD.
      FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

nice! The summer ex pat exodus should be well under way today after the last day of school yesterday.
        Are you in the Middle East?

Comment

Can someone post the Radley penalty from the Storm game. I want to see it again so I can remind myself of how much of a gee up it was.

Comment

This is all being set up perfectly for a Big Dance where Cronky boy wins a pen against "the master" Conman Smith, Fox self combusts, Nine choke on their own ass kisses, and we all ride off into the sunset on back to back glory.

Nobody is that lucky in life. The comeuppance is on his way...

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
              Smith is a legend I wish we had a smart player like him. Master manipulator.
              All the great work he has done will be forgotten and as with Billy the diver, all that will be remembered is a unsportsmanlike cheating manipulative lying cheating bgrade actor of a cheating **** .I hate the **** can't wait till he ****s off . GO the Chooks

Comment

Glad you made this thread. How do they get away with cheating?
                “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Originally posted by Bahrain Rooster View Post

Are you in the Middle East?
                  Not right now. Back in Aus for a bit. Spent a lot of time there recently.
                  FVCK CANCER

Comment

I’m back in Sydney for a bit as well, here for Origin and the game against Newcastle at the SCG

Comment

I used to do that a lot as well. Just don’t try explaining on here that you would fly in from o/s for origin and a game or two. Some here think you are FOS when they have no idea that it’s what some of us overseas fans need to do in order to see a game of footy.
                      Btw, I was based out of Qatar.
                      FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by chopstiks View Post
                        This is all being set up perfectly for a Big Dance where Cronky boy wins a pen against "the master" Conman Smith, Fox self combusts, Nine choke on their own ass kisses, and we all ride off into the sunset on back to back glory.

Nobody is that lucky in life. The comeuppance is on his way...
                        lets not forget freddys farewell. cronk whilst good, is not in the same postcode as fittler as a player imo.

Comment

I'd love to see some stats on how many games Melbourne has won with late penalties over, say, the last 3 seasons. It must be a very high number. Time and again a late penalty gets them over the line.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                            Disgusting
                            Ultimately it's just embarrassing for the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Verlaine's Ghost View Post
                              I'd love to see some stats on how many games Melbourne has won with late penalties over, say, the last 3 seasons. It must be a very high number. Time and again a late penalty gets them over the line.
                              4 games this year alone by 2 points, and 1 game by 1 point (penalty goal in 75th minute and then FG in 77th minute).

Comment

The more they get given an armchair ride to the Minor Premiership, then the more I could see them going out in straight games come finals time. Something tells me they will be found wanting when the intensity goes up a level or two.

Comment

Working...
                                X