Cronk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cronk

What do NSW fans think of Cooper Cronk as a Qlder?

In my opinion he is the greatest qld halfback of all time.

Thurston.
    Langer.

Comment

As a staunch NSW supporter, I bemoaned how good he was when wearing maroon but never detested him like I do others wearing the same jersey.
      "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
        Thurston.
        Langer.
        Thurston mainly played 6 for the Maroons after Lockyer retired.....
        Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
        What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

The proof is when he broke his arm and NSW won, then he came back and qld blitzed NSW, that’s how valuable he was. As a halfback , he would be on par with Langer, different styles but as valuable . As a Queenslander I couldn’t hate him, and since he’s become a rooster I’ve managed to erase the fact he’d played for the storm and qld

Comment

Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post

Thurston mainly played 6 for the Maroons after Lockyer retired.....
            But before he was halfback.

Comment

Cronk as QLDer - despised him, the proof is we won the series when he's not playing
              Cronk as Melb - never care much or pay attention to
              Cronk retired from rep & playing for Roosters - my view of him is the greatest thing since invention of instant noodles
              Last edited by ConGa; 07-04-2019, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Cronk is a great ambassador for the game on and off the field and great role model.

Comment

The hyperbole continues. Slater and Cronk had a less than 30% win record without Cam Smith. Take out Cronk and Slater and Storm heading for a minor premiership.

Comment

Originally posted by dice View Post
                    The hyperbole continues. Slater and Cronk had a less than 30% win record without Cam Smith. Take out Cronk and Slater and Storm heading for a minor premiership.
                    Season isnt over yet and how did end up for them last year? When Coops and Smiff faced off, Coops won quite handsomely.
                    FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

Season isnt over yet and how did end up for them last year? When Coops and Smiff faced off, Coops won quite handsomely.
                      More hyperbole. Our forwards dominated and allowed Keary and Teddy to tear the Storm a new one. Keary won the Clive Churchill medal for a reason.

I suppose you think Cronk should be an immortal ahead of Smith and Thurston?

Comment

More hyperbole. Our forwards dominated and allowed Keary and Teddy to tear the Storm a new one. Keary won the Clive Churchill medal for a reason.

Doesnt matter what I think if you already suppose it right?

Hows that for a hyperbol?!?

Whats Thurston got to do with it anyway?
                        FVCK CANCER

Comment

Qld lost without Cronk , we win a GF with him doing an impression of a motivational speaker on the field. Give me Cronk any time ahead of both slater and Smith. It’s a matter of personal opinion and we each see different qualities in different players.

Comment

Greatest qld half back... Sam Obst

Comment

Originally posted by OMR View Post
                              Qld lost without Cronk , we win a GF with him doing an impression of a motivational speaker on the field. Give me Cronk any time ahead of both slater and Smith. It’s a matter of personal opinion and we each see different qualities in different players.
                              Yep. Personal Opinion. It is my personal opinion that some fans are giving an injured Cronk way too much credit for our premiership win, to the point of being highly disrespectful to every other player in the team.

Comment

Working...
                              X