Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pearce in

Cleary out, Pearce in..... this could be hard to watch

Good luck to him. He deserves to put those demons to bed.

If he pulls it off I'm going to put a lazy 50 on the Knights to win the premiership.

Comment

But yes, this will be hard to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post
        But yes, this will be hard to watch.
        I have a very bad feeling this is going to end badly for him. We look like morals on paper,expected to win....this is just the scenario he usually ****s

Comment

Good on him. Victory to the Blues.

Comment

I really hope him and BBQ put the sword to QLD, they have been good players for a long time, and would have won more if they were not playing against a team full of generational talent.

And face it, we won last year and game 2 this year off the back of Jimmy.

Comment

Get that monkey off your back Pearcey! Hope you get a series win finally

Comment

Wow, the drama of it all …

Doesn't have to win it by himself. Hardly a down grade from Cleary.

Comment

I’m glad he’s got another chance at origin level, if he lets Maloney control the game then the blues win

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                    Good on him. Victory to the Blues.
                    I agree. I reckon he will go alright.
                    FVCK CANCER

Comment

Well it's not as if Cleary has set the bar very high as far as performances go ...

I just hope that all those in the media who have mollycoddled Cleary and made excuses for his average performances don't go for Mitch's jugular if the game doesn't go to plan for NSW.

Mitch and Jimmy have combined together well in the past, and there is no reason they cannot do it again for 1 game.

Personally I believe it's a better NSW side with Sims and Cleary out, and Klemmer and Mitch in.
                      Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Ha ha good luck Mitch. I'd like to see him win a series decider.

Comment

Originally posted by novice chook View Post
                          Well it's not as if Cleary has set the bar very high as far as performances go ...

I just hope that all those in the media who have mollycoddled Cleary and made excuses for his average performances don't go for Mitch's jugular if the game doesn't go to plan for NSW.

Mitch and Jimmy have combined together well in the past, and there is no reason they cannot do it again for 1 game.

Personally I believe it's a better NSW side with Sims and Cleary out, and Klemmer and Mitch in.
                          I had no problem with Sims but thought Klem was unlucky with game 2. Plenty of mongrel in both of them so its a 50/50 call for mine.
                          FVCK CANCER

Comment

A lot better go than Cleary surely.

Wel deserved Pearcey, makes me hope the Blues a little more now.

Comment

Pearce to pull off a man of the match performance
                              Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X