Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Angus Crichton the worst buy in the roosters history?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woftam View Post
    I dont think bagging out Creighton or anyone else is the answer or healthy . We keyboard warriors sit and have opinions without all the facts , Give the bloke a break and see how he works out towards the end of season.I am sure thee bloke read what we write and for there mental health reading negative rubbish cant be healthy. He is a great player , that's why we signed him , best to come.
    It’s a forum Mate where people state opinions. Saying a player is under performing is not being a keyboard warrior. If you don’t
    like it then log off!

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

It’s a forum Mate where people state opinions. Saying a player is under performing is not being a keyboard warrior. If you don’t
      like it then log off!
      and if you don't like my opinion Mate you can log of to or something else , as you say its a forum

Comment

Originally posted by woftam View Post

and if you don't like my opinion Mate you can log of to or something else , as you say its a forum
        You haven’t given an opinion ya Flog. You just criticise and name call those who do.

Comment

i dont think he has been terrible, he has been solid , but with his reputation he came as a marquee signing ...so far he has not lived up to that billing. he can / must do better, but he is nowhere near the roosters worst signing, not even close...besides wasnt that tedesco ???

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

You haven’t given an opinion ya Flog. You just criticise and name call those who do.
            I did give a opinion that WE not you or I but We should maybe go easy on some things we write because they do have consequences , obviously you didn't like it ,and I unlike you never called anyone a name , ill leave that up to you , Flog , that's funny, poor old bugger
            Last edited by Rooster1908; 07-13-2019, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post
              i dont think he has been terrible, he has been solid , but with his reputation he came as a marquee signing ...so far he has not lived up to that billing. he can / must do better, but he is nowhere near the roosters worst signing, not even close...besides wasnt that tedesco ???
              Apparently it was Teddy and although this thread was created as a bit of a giggle, I can’t see Angus ever achieving the dizzying heights that Teddy has.
              FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
                Apparently it was Teddy and although this thread was created as a bit of a giggle, I can’t see Angus ever achieving the dizzying heights that Teddy has.
                ^^^^^^^^^^^
                he made me do it

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
                  Looks like this thread is starting to work.
                  I will have to watch the replay, but at the game today and although I was 300 miles away from the action at the SCG I thought Angus played terrific.
                  Just have a feeling Angus is going to hit some form going into the finals.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelvin Johnson View Post

Looks like this thread is starting to work.
                    I will have to watch the replay, but at the game today and although I was 300 miles away from the action at the SCG I thought Angus played terrific.
                    Just have a feeling Angus is going to hit some form going into the finals.
                    He really stood up today when the other fellas were out, that first play from him was great, perhaps starting to feel at home amongst the team.

Comment

He looked at home on the left.
                      Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post
                        He did didn’t he! He better adapt to the other side where he was purchased to play! He will get one more week while Cords is out.
                        Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

Cordner and Crighton in the second row, Maubs to the bench?
                          Cordnerr and Maubs could not have done that step, evade, pass that Crighton did...that led to the try.

Comment

Originally posted by Serenader View Post

He did didn’t he! He better adapt to the other side where he was purchased to play! He will get one more week while Cords is out.
                            I think Cords will be back.

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post
                              Well... we looked better than the Titans

Dunno if that means all that much. See how he goes in Canberra.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

I think Cords will be back.
                                Robbo said post match that Cords was another week away. Not that that means much these days
                                Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X