Friend and Keary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friend and Keary

That whole game showed how much we miss Friend and Keary, the defence around the ruck and Keary’s natural talent. Can’t wait for both to be back and I am never going to bag either

Those two are probably the most important cogs of our team. I’m not too fussed on tonight. Would have loved a win. But if those guys come back and stay healthy. We’ll roll the storm fairly easy.

Comment

wityh those rwo back in rthe team we can roll any team!

Comment

lousy crows in adelaide tonight still better than the scg though?

Comment

Agree , hopefully when they and JWH are back we may see a turnaround

Comment

I can't remember us having a worse run with injuries than we are having now

Comment

I said before this game if ever they were to beat us, it's tonight.

Only just with plenty of "What Ifs"...

I'm comfy.

Comment

Keary is our most important player , ever since he has been at the club when he plays well invariably we win.
                Friends clean up work around the ruck has been missed and his return will allow Radley to play in his best position as a ball playing lock . We've had more than our share of bad luck with injuries this year but it has given some young players plenty of opportunities .

Comment

I've said it all season since victor has played 9, he has been ineffective in d.. tonight he missed 7 tackles. When does friendy EVER miss that many? We miss him so badly. Same as keary, our left edge will light up again and strike fear. We played with heart tonight, i cant fault the boys too much. A full 17 is something we havent seen in months it seems, god i cant wait.

Comment

Could have used JWH tonight. Add him to the list of important players

Comment

I thought Vic was close to our best tonight, albeit playing in a position that doesn't suit him.

Comment

They will all be back next week, plus Hall and Morris for that other winger.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelvin Johnson View Post
                          They will all be back next week, plus Hall and Morris for that other winger.
                          Jake as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Jake as well?
                            That's what I was told all back next week. Seems a bit soon for Jake only been 3 months but yeah hopefully it's true.

Comment

Radley was not good this evening. Too many missed tackles and poor service from dummy half. Maybe I'm just annoyed and I'll see things differently tomorrow when I've calmed down. He along with Crichton and Poasa gave me the sh1ts this game.
                              "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                              X