Announcement

Collapse

Premium Subscriptions are now Active

Premium Subscriptions to TheChookpen.com.au can now be purchased and activated by clicking this link here or by clicking your Username at the top right, then User Settings, then Subscriptions. Thanks for your ongoing support leading into 2020! For more information about Premium Subscriptions, please click this link.
See more
See less

Tedesco best by far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tedesco best by far

Don’t usually watch Origin but no work tomorrow means I had a watch with the kids, people often talk about The grub Munster, or the protected princess Ponga, Tedesco is lengths ahead of those 2 and any other player they wish to compare, the very best make great players look even better, Teddy is just that and only getting better
    Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

tedesco is an absolute freak, cords was good too.

Comment

Yep, picked him for man of the series before game 1,he never stops, freaky.

both turbos outstanding too.

Comment

Damian cook for my money was MOM.Had us on the front foot.Equally Maloney.next Turbo and Teddy.
        best thing thst happened wss Cleary going off.The ball moved much fastet.
        Last edited by The Brain; 06-23-2019, 10:10 PM.
        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post
          Yep, picked him for man of the series before game 1,he never stops, freaky.

both turbos outstanding too.
          Nah Billy Slater for man of the series.

Comment

seriously nathan cleary needs to go though.

Comment

Tedesco freak
              Jimmy a big game player
              Tommy turbo excellent
              But for me Jake Trbojevic was man of the match. Seriously how big is his motor !!

Comment

Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post

Nah Billy Slater for man of the series.

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
                  Tedesco freak
                  Jimmy a big game player
                  Tommy turbo excellent
                  But for me Jake Trbojevic was man of the match. Seriously how big is his motor !!
                  Yep those type of players always overlooked for MOM, definitely deserves it,

if the rumours that the dogs want to open the war chest to both turbos, it would be a major step in the right direction.

Comment

Maloney MotM for me, Teddy a close second. Wade Graham > Cleary

Comment

Hopefully this performance from NSW strikes a chord with Latrell and helps him work out that he can't decide when he wants to play well.

Comment

Had to eat a bit of humble pie. I thought Wade Graham and Tommy Turbo had outstanding games for two guys with pretty much next to no game time this year.

And although I still criticize the decision to play him in the centers, I thought Jack W was solid. Definitely played tough.
                        Build the wall. Keep the Drug Lords out!

Comment

Think Teddy will get it
                          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Who got Man of The Match on Nine?
                            Was an awesome atmosphere at the game. The Boganlanders were extremely quiet.

Comment

Nice recognition for Jake turbo named MOM.

Comment

Working...
                              X