Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roosters V Storm

Good watching in the bye round.

Our biggest game of the year, no Joey Manu, Jake Friend, SST, Isaac Liu, Ryan Hall or Brett Morris available. Backs against the wall down in Melbourne.

https://youtu.be/V8P_aD2lyKE?t=1

What a game that was, we started like a house on fire and crumbled in the 2nd half before Lats did his thing and won us the match. I’d love to see him do it again in Adelaide

Comment

The roosters should get to adelaide early and promote our team so we get the bigger following. I know S.A hate melbourn(vic) because they stole the f1 gp. All the good afl players used tp get snavelled up by vic teams and leave the crap ones behind. So the state hates vic.
      Last edited by roosterproud; 06-19-2019, 08:00 AM.
      1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

I was there last year and I will be there this year. I can tell you that the crowd last year was certainly majority Roosters.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
          I was there last year and I will be there this year. I can tell you that the crowd last year was certainly majority Roosters.
          Ya lucky so & so. Wish I could go.
          Go the Chooks.

Comment

I'll be in Radelaide also as the missus' family live there.

I have taken my in-law to both games we've played them there so far. He's not surprised the majority of the support is for the Roosters. There's a bit of hate between Radelaide and Melbourne.

At the captain's run last year Cronk signed his Roosters cap. He was walking up the tunnel and he called out to Cronk. He walked back down the tunnel, signed his cap and said "hope you enjoy the game".

He hasn't stopped talking about it and now thinks the cap is a collector's item after his GF heroics!

Shows the class of Cooper Cronk. Other players would have just kept walking up the tunnel pretending they didn't hear him.

Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

South Australians hate Victorians.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Ya lucky so & so. Wish I could go.
                Go the Chooks.
                Off to origin in Perth too.

Comment

Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post
                  South Australians hate Victorians.
                  Having lived in Melbourne for three years I can see why.

The whole world revolves around them. They have the best coffee, food, sport blah blah blah...
                  Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Ill be in Adelaide as well, for the third year running. Looking forward to the break. Always a good crowd at the match - certainly more than if we played the Storm in Syd.

Both Adelaide games have been close ones, and I don't expect this one to be any different.
                    Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Anyone get the feeling Keary will play?

Our next game against the storm will mark 5 and a half weeks since he was injured and reports were saying he would be out for “up to” 6 weeks.

That would be one one hell of an ambush on the storm if he did play but his health and safety are first

Comment

I think he’ll be more likely to play against the Tigs or Cows than the Storm

Comment

Originally posted by David Bill Williams View Post

Our next game against the storm will mark 5 and a half weeks since he was injured and reports were saying he would be out for “up to” 6 weeks.

That would be one one hell of an ambush on the storm if he did play but his health and safety are first
                          I make it 5 weeks. He was injured Friday 24th May, and we play them Friday 28th June. That's 35 days. They will err on the side of caution when dealing with something as serious as this

Comment

Off to origin in Perth too.
                            Freddy call you up did he mate?
                            Enjoy Thirteen, it should be good.

Comment

Originally posted by David Bill Williams View Post

No, Tigers at best.

Comment

Working...
                              X