Bulldogs reportedly offer Latrell 10yr $11 million contract

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulldogs reportedly offer Latrell 10yr $11 million contract

Not even remotely close to enough money for him to consider joining the Dogs.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...e9b264f2e8260e

Good luck to them if they want to offer a deal like that. They'd walk from one salary cap mess straight into another.

Comment

Should take it, can be as involved as he likes in a team that probably won’t make the 8 in those 10yrs.
      Last edited by milanja; 06-18-2019, 06:54 PM.

Comment

I think he'll take the deal , he would have signed the upgrade and extension if he was going to stay . Might explain his lacklustre efforts lately if he has had this offer on his mind. It's an awful lot of money and a very lengthy contact.

Comment

Does he want to spend the rest of his career at a club that's going nowhere?

Comment

It does sound a lot today but I'm sure in those ten years he would earn about the same if not more staying at the roosters.
            It's reported we are offering $800,000 a season for 2020/21. That would increase in future contracts as the salary cap increases.
            I don't see him leaving for a quick cash grab.

Comment

As I said before I can't imagine he would go to the Bulldogs, regardless of the offer.

Comment

He’s another SBW or Inglis. It’d be crazy for our club not to keep him long term. But he may already have done a handshake with their CEO. We won a comp without him because of teamwork. So without him we can win again. He’s acting like he’s already left Easts. His performances were sub par and the week off was probably for negotiations. Not happy about it but what can we do? It’s a lot of money.
                “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Originally posted by roosterchook View Post
                  He’s another SBW or Inglis. It’d be crazy for our club not to keep him long term. But he may already have done a handshake with their CEO. We won a comp without him because of teamwork. So without him we can win again. He’s acting like he’s already left Easts. His performances were sub par and the week off was probably for negotiations. Not happy about it but what can we do? It’s a lot of money.
                  Still thinking you might be a troll RC.

Isn't that a little bit sad?

Comment

The Dogs are still trying to get out of the mess they've been in for a few years now.

Can't see them doing the same thing again. They are a rabble at the moment.
                    Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by player 1 View Post

Still thinking you might be a troll RC.

Isn't that a little bit sad?
                      I resent that because I followed Easts when they didn’t win a game in 1966. I’m entitled to my opinion without being intimidated. I’m a rooster fan through and through. Lay off or I’ll have to report you. I’ve even got club membership so just lay off will you.
                      “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Jesus, that's a lot of money.

My feelings about Latrell are complicated.

Part of me knows he's a once in a generation talent. Another part of me knows it takes a team to win a premiership.

We did pretty well without Iglis, Thurston and Johns.

Comment

The SMH is running with a 5yr $5 million offer from the Bulldogs for Latrell.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/bul...18-p51yz1.html

Comment

Honestly... why would he go from the Penthouse to the Sh*#house....could turn ugly for him over there. He would make that money regardless at the roosters through endorsements etc...

Comment

Player managers are greedy they are what makes the process a big mess

close the deal asap,no consideration nor consequence.
                              "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Working...
                              X