Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latrell dropped fror SOO 2

Ridiculous

Hmm but stay Loyal to the young half who has literally done nothing. Okay Freddy. Hope this starts a fire in Latrell.

Comment

Laughable !!

Comment

Pearce never got dumped that quickly and he was hopeless..
        “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Ruthless call by Freddie. Will be the call that makes or breaks him as a coach after a lacklustre club coaching career. I hope he knows what he is doing... and that this is not panicking

Comment

Good. After the way they turned on him to cover their own mistakes, he can concentrate on the roosters campaign

Comment

Wonder if Gus's influence is the guiding hand.

Comment

It's like there has been a vendetta by Gus and the press to get rid of him, I really don't understand it. He's an X factor player who had a bad night. I would challenge any centre to defend well outside Cody Walker when he's shooting out of the line. I think Freddie backed himself into a corner when he was highly critical of Mitchell straight after the loss. If he had come out in support of Latrell instead of crucifying him, he would have won Mitchell's trust and respect for life. If I'm Mitchell, I'm now thinking that Freddie is a coach I'm going to struggle to get up for.

Anyway, NSW's loss is our gain. The thing that pisses me off the most though is that we rested him last week when in hindsight, maybe we didn't need to. If Latrell plays last week we win I reckon

Comment

Good now Latrells sole focus is the roosters, after that win today this is good news, this will just serve to fire him up.

Comment

Cleary has had ..what 4 SOO and has been 10 times more useless than Pearce.
                    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

I could have copped a Josh Morris/Turbo combination in the centres but what a dumb decision to replace Latrell with Jack Wankton.

Really hope this doesn't cost NSW the series or Freddie his origin reputation

Comment

Doesn't need to be involved in that type of camp right now.

Freddy and Gus threw him well and truly under the bus.

Good news for us.

Comment

Although I can’t stand Souths C Walker has been hard done by in getting dropped

its a positive Mitchell being dropped, he would of known he was dropped before today’s match.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                            Doesn't need to be involved in that type of camp right now.

Freddy and Gus threw him well and truly under the bus.

Good news for us.
                            Couldn't agree more. He can have a week off, recharge the batteries and come out after NSW have been hammered in Perth and tear Melbourne apart

Comment

Very good to see the real hero of Origin I - Jack Wighton - selected out of position to replace Latrell. Freddy's a coaching genius.

Comment

Working...
                              X