Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JWH Frustrated?

I would be.............
    I cant see anything wrong with that tackle, fair dinkum, Cronk cops later hits than that every game he plays.
    Bloody touch football, or maybe I'm a politically incorrect dinosaur?

But on JWH..................I dunno if it was posted before, but he played his 200th game for us this year and I wanted to add my congrats.

Onya Jared, thanks for the efforts but I hope he plays a fair few more.

This week I'm hoping the good Farmer gets a run.

Originally posted by eddie View Post
    I would be.............
    I cant see anything wrong with that tackle, fair dinkum, Cronk cops later hits than that every game he plays.
    Bloody touch football, or maybe I'm a politically incorrect dinosaur?

But on JWH..................I dunno if it was posted before, but he played his 200th game for us this year and I wanted to add my congrats.

Onya Jared, thanks for the efforts but I hope he plays a fair few more.

This week I'm hoping the good Farmer gets a run.
    Welcome back. I just hope that ruling is now fairly and consistently applied to all similar tackles from now on.

Highly unlikey though.

Hoping for a strong back half of the season with JWH, Keayy and Nug all having some rest.

Comment

He doesn't have to do too much to get suspended.

Morley ended up the same and it ended his NRL career.

I reckon JWH only has a couple of seasons left in him anyway so there's no point changing style.
      Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

IMO the hit on Ponga was payback for the hit on Keary. The NRL have lost control of the situation. Burgess' cheap shot which broke Cronk's shoulder. TPJ's late hit on Cronk earlier in the year. The opposition know we are close to unbeatable with a full strength side, and are stretching the rules in an attempt to eliminate our halves. I expect the next cheap shot on Keary's head to turn into an old-fashioned brawl.

Comment

Yeh it's a joke of a suspension but look on the bright side, the big fella gets a few weeks off and gets to reset for a run into the finals.

The league season is long for every player but no more than props. This time off should do him the world of good. Take some anger out in the gym and pads and get primed for a run into the finals.

Comment

I don't blame him for being frustrated. He was never going to win at the judiciary as there appears to me to be one rule for Roosters players and more lenient rules for other players if Manu's and JWH's suspensions are an adequate sample size.
            "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Joseph Manu's suspension for the crusher takle still has me confused....so many crusher tackles since that have been so much worse that now just draw a penalty. You can only assume the judiciary thought Manu's tackle was deliberate while every crusher tackle since has been just a carless accident. Absolutely no one thought Manu would get cited let alone suspended.....but of course suspended he was. The inconsistencies is just absurd.....these twits just make it all up as they go along

Comment

Anyone know who sat on the judiciary panel?
                Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post
                  Sean garlic, bob Mccarthy and John sattler

Comment

the souths cheer squqad

Comment

Ray Charles, Helen Keller and Stevie Wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by top_joe View Post

Welcome back.

thankyou TJ

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post
                          Joseph Manu's suspension for the crusher takle still has me confused.
                          Same.
                          things are not right at this current judiciary'

Comment

Bob Lindner, Mal Cochrane and Dallas Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by dice View Post
                              IMO the hit on Ponga was payback for the hit on Keary. The NRL have lost control of the situation. Burgess' cheap shot which broke Cronk's shoulder. TPJ's late hit on Cronk earlier in the year. The opposition know we are close to unbeatable with a full strength side, and are stretching the rules in an attempt to eliminate our halves. I expect the next cheap shot on Keary's head to turn into an old-fashioned brawl.
                              As it should.

And on any of our players for that matter...we're getting penalised out of matches anyway...might as well get our 'money's worth'.

Comment

Working...
                              X