• Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
    Who hates Darius?
    Stupid ****ing question.
    Much easier to count the 2 people that don't hate him
    The Internet is a place for posting silly things
    Try and be serious and you will look stupid
    sigpic

Comment

• Can't believe we got done by a Segeyaro try. Rubbish.

That said, good on ya Darius, raise those arms in protest, one of your best. Cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by milanja View Post

Good to have positives, but he did have an extra 10min on everyone else, but he is there to control the game, thought he went poorly tonight.
        Do you think that just because he is there he will be able to control every game to get us a win? He is there as a leader and we’ll respected by the players but not even the greatest leaders have won every battle. It is through that leadership that we are where we are today as the reigning premiers and still favourites to win another title. As much as we would all like to go through a perfect season, it was always going to be hard to go through undefeated. I think you’re blurring the role of a leader to a magician...

and as for the 10 mins rest, that was early in the game and do you think he really needed to rest?

Comment

• Originally posted by chopstiks View Post
          Can't believe we got done by a Segeyaro try. Rubbish.

That said, good on ya Darius, raise those arms in protest, one of your best. Cat.
          Right at that point when he was dummy half, my thought was he’s going to go for a try and he did. How many times have I seen him do that before...many! But shit happens! I’m not going to blame anyone cause the boys were busted.

Comment

• Coming of a short turn around and having to fly both times this was always going to be a difficult game.
            Brisbane played so well and really won the battle of the forwards.
            Me missed Cords and I am not sold on Victor as our Hooker. I think we should just blood the young guy.
            We never gave up and was a high class game so was not really disappointing.
            Hall was OK but really impressed with Ikuvalu his hit ups have been real quality.
            I hope Taukeiaho is OK groin injuries can take forever to heal. We really missed him in the second half.
            Broncs were just too good and I thought they were going to put a score on us but to the teams credit they never gave up.
            Newcastle next week and a well needed bye.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
              If it was a stitch up, Annesley will drop the refs

we tried but it wasn’t to be
              Careful, some people might argue wth you that it was just poor attitude.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                Who would pay 1.2m to Latrell for that?

Not fussed with the loss. Called it two weeks ago.

The refs are crooks though. Legit 100% cheats.
                Lats playing injured?
                Very quiet tonight.
                poor attitude maybe?

Comment

• a lost we had to have. we'll bounce back stronger

Comment

• Apart from the usual Suncorp reffing handing the first half to the Broncos. And seriously when has it ever been any different. They always get a head start from the men in the middle. And that stops other teams putting early pressure on when they can crack. So with that surfeit of possession and us not being able to dominate the first half as usual, we were always going to do it tough, with the injuries and hard draw we've had.

A win would have been nice but I wasn't counting on it. I think most of the pregame comment was that way. And I hate those Broncos Suncorp games so much I almost wasn't going to watch this one. When Ikivalu started like a Kenny_Dowell (okay not quite that stupid) I thought, here we go again. He made up for it later. Cronk's sin bin had even Cooper laughing on the way off. And so it went.

But in all of that there were some backs to the wall performances. Enough to have us hanging in the match. Then came Dearborn running through the pay the ball to provide passage for Segeyaro's 'impossible not to spot fifteen miles' off try. So no kudos to our goal line defence on that, watch him pull a rabbit out of his hat, effort.

Come full time, Darius's cat shot on JWH who was left shaking his head in amusement said it all. It summed up Boyd and the Broncos.

Truth is we were due for a loss. Just a pity it had to be to such a hated team and in such obvious circumstances. I was pleased with the score. It showed what grit we had against a side ttat outweighed our pack by around the weight of half an elephant.
                    Last edited by Louis N; 05-18-2019, 02:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

Do you think that just because he is there he will be able to control every game to get us a win? He is there as a leader and we’ll respected by the players but not even the greatest leaders have won every battle. It is through that leadership that we are where we are today as the reigning premiers and still favourites to win another title. As much as we would all like to go through a perfect season, it was always going to be hard to go through undefeated. I think you’re blurring the role of a leader to a magician...

and as for the 10 mins rest, that was early in the game and do you think he really needed to rest?
                      It’s ok if he has a bad game, but kicking it dead with no pressure for 7 tackles, giving away silly penalty, ordinary pass from dummy half is not what he is all about, usually if one player has an off night, the rest of the team make up for it, last night we had a lot of ordinary, it’s good to get that rubbish game out if the system, win in Newcastle and then a bye week to rest up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Team Evil View Post
                        Coming of a short turn around and having to fly both times this was always going to be a difficult game.
                        Brisbane played so well and really won the battle of the forwards.
                        Me missed Cords and I am not sold on Victor as our Hooker. I think we should just blood the young guy.
                        We never gave up and was a high class game so was not really disappointing.
                        Hall was OK but really impressed with Ikuvalu his hit ups have been real quality.
                        I hope Taukeiaho is OK groin injuries can take forever to heal. We really missed him in the second half.
                        Broncs were just too good and I thought they were going to put a score on us but to the teams credit they never gave up.
                        Newcastle next week and a well needed bye.
                        good review mate.....
                        "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

• Two weeks in a row now Aubo has missed one on one tackles that have led to tries. Very unlike him.

Comment

• Two weeks in a row Teddy has had an overlap and dummies and goes himself and got tackled. Tries if he passes. C’mon Teddy, can’t do everything. Sometimes the simple play is all that is required.
                            Sickie Lame .... King of Bestiality

Comment

• Originally posted by Louis N View Post
                              Apart from the usual Suncorp reffing handing the first half to the Broncos. And seriously when has it ever been any different. They always get a head start from the men in the middle. And that stops other teams putting early pressure on when they can crack. So with that surfeit of possession and us not being able to dominate the first half as usual, we were always going to do it tough, with the injuries and hard draw we've had.

A win would have been nice but I wasn't counting on it. I think most of the pregame comment was that way. And I hate those Broncos Suncorp games so much I almost wasn't going to watch this one. When Ikivalu started like a Kenny_Dowell (okay not quite that stupid) I thought, here we go again. He made up for it later. Cronk's sin bin had even Cooper laughing on the way off. And so it went.

But in all of that there were some backs to the wall performances. Enough to have us hanging in the match. Then came Dearborn running through the pay the ball to provide passage for Segeyaro's 'impossible not to spot fifteen miles' off try. So no kudos to our goal line defence on that, watch him pull a rabbit out of his hat, effort.

Come full time, Darius's cat shot on JWH who was left shaking his head in amusement said it all. It summed up Boyd and the Broncos.

Truth is we were due for a loss. Just a pity it had to be to such a hated team and in such obvious circumstances. I was pleased with the score. It showed what grit we had against a side ttat outweighed our pack by around the weight of half an elephant.
                              Very good overview of the match.

ive said if you want to controlthe match as a ref, it is blowing penalties in the first half that counts as fatigue sets in earlier and then you are hanging on for the siren

robbo teaches our players respect. Darius’ diving may have won them the match but in the process cemented his place with Dugan.

Other points include using vidiot for obvious no try then binning of cronk; collins strip/knock on/penalty; and keary tackled in air after kicking. Would love to sit in on refs debrief session.

now over to MRC to find a way to rub it in with final insult
                              Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

• Rough, tough, physical game. It was good had a semi final feel about it. The Broncos came to play they lifted because they were playing the Premiers.
                                JWH & Crighton played their hearts out & were the Roosters best.
                                The back 5 for the Roosters were well maintained by the Broncos.
                                You cant win them all.
                                I think Ryan Hall found out the difference between English Superleague & the NRL last night.

Comment

Working...
                                X