Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Our Draw

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Our Draw

    As of the end of round 9, we have played all other sides in the top 8 and only 2 in the bottom 8. We are yet to play any side in the bottom 5.

    Souths have played the bottom 7 sides and only 2 sides in the top 8.

    This emphasises how good our start to the season has been.

  • #2
    Thatís right. Souths have had it easier and will now start finding it tough to win. They just beat the panthers with a dubious call in the last few minutes. If we beat the broncos, which we should, Souths should start to lose touch with us and we can get a break on top. Weíre doing fine!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
      As of the end of round 9, we have played all other sides in the top 8 and only 2 in the bottom 8. We are yet to play any side in the bottom 5.

      Souths have played the bottom 7 sides and only 2 sides in the top 8.

      This emphasises how good our start to the season has been.
      And when you factor in our relentless injury toll in virtually every game it really has been the most remarkable winning streak.

      I think Friday night will be as tough as the Broncos game as we are surely due for a loss and all the ingredients are there. Especially the precious Broncos getting their 7 day turnaround and us a mere 5 days.

      But how could we possibly bet against this Roosters team? They're incredible. The most spectacular Roosters team I've ever witnessed.

      Comment


      • #4
        i think well beat them again, but worried about mounting injuries

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by stephenj View Post
          i think well beat them again, but worried about mounting injuries
          At least Morris and hall are due back soon
          "Astroturf? You know who's responsible for that, don't you?! The Jews! Ah, the Jews hate grass. They always have, they always will."

          George Costanza (Jason Alexander), Seinfeld

          Comment


          • #6
            No need to rush Morris. We need him 100% for Origin time. Otherwise I'm not sure who else we have to play fullback?

            Comment


            • #7
              I don't think we're 'due for a loss'. If you've tossed a coin and come up heads 8 times in a row, the 9th toss isn't due to be tails.

              We'll probably lose some more games before the season is out, but our draw is looking okay.

              Comment


              • #8
                A lot of Roosters supporters on here seem to worry a lot about how Souths are going.
                I think the Roosters will be to strong for the Broncos but I think the week after that against Newcastle up in Newcastle will be the real tester for the Chooks. That will be the 3rd week that they have been on the road.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                  A lot of Roosters supporters on here seem to worry a lot about how Souths are going.
                  I think the Roosters will be to strong for the Broncos but I think the week after that against Newcastle up in Newcastle will be the real tester for the Chooks. That will be the 3rd week that they have been on the road.
                  Souffs play Bennet style play for field postion kick and kick .If not for accelerationindividual brilliance of Walker and a bit from Cook-ad lib footy they have nothing.
                  Only two teams use their backline and spread the ball..Us and Melbourne
                  Last edited by The Brain; 05-13-2019, 02:07 PM.
                  Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    i think we will bve going up to the drongos game without Boyd. His concussion was a high end concussion and a 5 day turn around wont help his recovery. 2poo is a 50 50 i think. Lats will play for sure.

                    Drongos, wests then the bye. all rested and ready to go
                    1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
                      i think we will bve going up to the drongos game without Boyd. His concussion was a high end concussion and a 5 day turn around wont help his recovery. 2poo is a 50 50 i think. Lats will play for sure.

                      Drongos, wests then the bye. all rested and ready to go
                      I'll be surprised if Boyd and Toops play.
                      Lats probably not either.

                      Aubs to left second row.
                      Morris onto the wing.

                      Collins to the bench.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        As long as Teddy is there we will be ok.

                        He is playing out of this world...if Lattrell was 10/10 last week, Teddy must have been close yesterday.


                        I]SBW at the beach .[/I]

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Toops has been cleared of any serious injury. Itís not dissimilar to when Latrell was stretchered off against Penriff. He played the next game, so I reckon Toops is a good chance this week.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Waylander View Post
                            Toops has been cleared of any serious injury. Itís not dissimilar to when Latrell was stretchered off against Penriff. He played the next game, so I reckon Toops is a good chance this week.
                            A short 5 day turn around and he must be pretty sore too. Hope Iím
                            wrong but I think no Cords or Toops this week.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by The Brain View Post

                              Souffs play Bennet style play for field postion kick and kick .If not for accelerationindividual brilliance of Walker and a bit from Cook-ad lib footy they have nothing.
                              Only two teams use their backline and spread the ball..Us and Melbourne
                              Donít kid yourself that Souths arenít the real deal. They are better than 14 other teams, only Easts or Souths can win the comp IMO.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X