X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roosters chasing Michael Lichaa

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/rooster...6-51eebca70691

Just reported by the Mole

Lichaa hasn’t fulfilled his potential at the Bulldogs but you can rest assured he will be a gun under Robbo in our system..

Sign him up!

Chasing him out of the leagues club probably. The guy is an imposter.

Comment

hes a bit crap

Comment

Yes I like it. In a successful team with the best coach I think Lichaa's potential could be unlocked. Mind you he should be paying us for the right to wear our jersey.

I want Victor at lock and we need his ball skills at lock too. I think Vic is an excellent part time replacement for Friend but we are weakened by not using his skills at lock.

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterFanNZ View Post
          hes a bit crap
          So were most of his team mates under Hasler and Pay.

Put him under Robbo and he may unlock his potential.

Comment

As long as he plays his role I say yes, I like Vergil’s but he is not up to playing long first grade minutes just yet
            Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

He would do ok for us. The fact is he is up to 80min defending at 9 and his service would be a lot better than Radleys. He certainly isn't creative and this was highlighted playing in a very poor Dogs team in attack . With us though we dont need an attacking 9 in the interim, just good service and solid defense

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
                He would do ok for us. The fact is he is up to 80min defending at 9 and his service would be a lot better than Radleys. He certainly isn't creative and this was highlighted playing in a very poor Dogs team in attack . With us though we dont need an attacking 9 in the interim, just good service and solid defense
                Spot on mate!

Comment

yea, why not? he had big wraps when he was younger, but has never lived up to his potential. if anyone can unlock it surely robbo or bellamy is the man to get the best put of him. at the right price of course.

Comment

A guy with 100 NRL games has to be taken seriously.

Haven't seen his form of late, but he'd be the best second hooker option that we've had, or had linked to us, since Robbie Farah.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
                      A guy with 100 NRL games has to be taken seriously.

Haven't seen his form of late, but he'd be the best second hooker option that we've had, or had linked to us, since Robbie Farah.
                      He is 5x the hooker of previous back ups we have signed eg Mcilwrick , Baptiste. Yes he would be playing a lot more min until Friend is back but like you say, def the best second hooker we would have had for a while

Comment

I think he would be great for us.

He is a similar type of player to Friend, a grafter who provides good service and tackles until he drops. He has never played in a team near the quality of our team. I'm sure he would thrive here.
                        Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

I hear his attacking abilities have been stifled in the past by coaching structures

Comment

He can't pass right to left, & he can't pass left to right.
                            Other than that he's great.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                              Yes I like it. In a successful team with the best coach I think Lichaa's potential could be unlocked. Mind you he should be paying us for the right to wear our jersey.

I want Victor at lock and we need his ball skills at lock too. I think Vic is an excellent part time replacement for Friend but we are weakened by not using his skills at lock.
                              Agreed mate,we are a better team with Victor at lock!

Comment

Working...
                              X