Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hall, Morris, Smith all due back this week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hall, Morris, Smith all due back this week?

Be interesting to to see the team lists (incl. Bears) this week if everyone is available. Except Jake.

Yep. Looking good. I can't wait to see Hall in action.

Comment

Round 9 for Hall and Morris according to latest injury update from NRL

Comment

Fair to say after his serious knee injury Hall will be in Bears colours for quite a while ?

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
          Fair to say after his serious knee injury Hall will be in Bears colours for quite a while ?
          Do you think the same for BMoz? Has Ikavalu done enough to keep it until he loses it based on performance?

Comment

Both maybe be required during the Origin period

Comment

Originally posted by top_joe View Post

Do you think the same for BMoz? Has Ikavalu done enough to keep it until he loses it based on performance?
              I think BMoz would come back in.

Comment

Robbo will have to make a pick between Hall and Morris soon. I'm starting to think he might go with Hall. Handy reserve graders either of them!

Comment

Originally posted by top_joe View Post

BMoz's injury was nothing like Halls and obviously he is well and truly proven in the NRL. I would think Hall will be doing a great job to see FG within 8 weeks of his return

Comment

Current NRL Injury Update:

Sydney Roosters

Luke Keary will return from concussion against the Tigers after last week's short turnaround cruelled his bid to play on Anzac Day. Isaac Liuis also firming to be back from a broken finger, while wingers Ryan Hall and Brett Morris are both understood to be still training with the club's rehab group and are not expected to return this week. Jake Friend is scheduled for surgery on his ruptured biceps muscle this week.
                    • Luke Keary (concussion, round eight)
                    • Jake Friend (biceps muscle, round 20-25)
                    • Isaac Liu (broken finger, round eight)
                    • Ryan Hall (knee, round nine)
                    • Brett Morris (knee, round nine)

Comment

I think Morris is ahead of Hall. I also think Hall will need a game or two in reserves to test the injury under game conditions and for match fitness. The good thing is that Morris can play centre too as we saw in the WCC. Will be good cover for Teddy and LM come origin time.

Comment

I think Trent is leaning more to having hall over Morris. However, would not be surprised if Hall has a spell for North’s first. Can’t wait to see him play
                        EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

Put Hall and Morris on the bench, 2017 semi style..

err, hang on,

.. that was the old Robbo
                          ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Did Matt Ikuvalu suffer a minor knee ligament injury on Anzac day ?

Comment

Who's Smith? We have a Smith in our 30?

Edit: Billy Smith. WTF is that? Also, why no mention of Garvey? Did his hammie and was gonna be back by trials. Now he's just gone.

https://www.roosters.com.au/more/injury-report/

Originally posted by QWERTY View Post
                              I think Trent is leaning more to having hall over Morris. However, would not be surprised if Hall has a spell for North’s first. Can’t wait to see him play
                              Why? IMO this assumes that Hall's better. They are both about the same age and Morris has way more experience. I hope Hall's awesome but I dunno...
                              Last edited by ism22; 04-30-2019, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X