• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing stat

Eels v tigers 51 to 6
    eels 32 missed tackles
    tigers 27 missed tackles.

That’s is a weird stat. Also the Tigers completion rate was quite high,like around the 85% mark.

Comment

How much is Moses Mbye getting ? This guy never looks like he raises a sweat or gets that involved, massively overrated

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
        How much is Moses Mbye getting ? This guy never looks like he raises a sweat or gets that involved, massively overrated
        I was thinking the same thing today. He doesn’t look like a natural fullback. I felt he blew a try a two with his decision making in the first half.

Comment

Mbye doesn't look a natural fb, half or hooker tbh. No idea what his best position is; if indeed he has one.

Btw the Tigers are paying Mbye about 900k, Reynolds 800k, and Packer & Matulino about 500-600k each according to reports at the time.

And fans of these clubs seriously want to whinge at us when clearly they should be turning their gaze inward on their own clubs and just how awfully they're spending their salary cap.

I reckon we'd be paying the same amount combined for Teddy, Keary, SST and Liu.

Yeah, slightly better value for money.

But! But! Sombrero!

Comment

You have to attempt to make a tackle to miss a tackle.

Michael Jennings went past about 6 players with only bloke even trying to lay a hand on him.

There was just no line speed, no scramble, I felt for Tigers fans..

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
              Mbye doesn't look a natural fb, half or hooker tbh. No idea what his best position is; if indeed he has one.

Btw the Tigers are paying Mbye about 900k, Reynolds 800k, and Packer & Matulino about 500-600k each according to reports at the time.

And fans of these clubs seriously want to whinge at us when clearly they should be turning their gaze inward on their own clubs and just how awfully they're spending their salary cap.

I reckon we'd be paying the same amount combined for Teddy, Keary, SST and Liu.

Yeah, slightly better value for money.

But! But! Sombrero!
              Add Chris McQueen at around 500k lol.

Tigers the new Transit Lounge!

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
                He looked a lot better at the dogs. Honestly, I have heard he is an X factor player and he carved up the junior leagues, but he has shown virtually none of this supposed form so far. If the tigers are spending 900k on him, no wonder why teams like them sink so low. And then they complain the roosters are ’obviously’ cheating? Hilarious
                EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

Another amazing stat eels won penalties 6-2

when we get in front, we get hammered and 50-50s go against us to even it up
                  Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post
                    Another amazing stat eels won penalties 6-2

when we get in front, we get hammered and 50-50s go against us to even it up
                    Another stat, James Tedesco:
                    - All run metres = 208
                    - Post contact metres = 55
                    - Tackle breaks = 3
                    - Minutes = 82

Our gain I guess but amazing they let this guy go given their roster's got pretty well nobody of significance on it.

Comment

certainly one of our best ever purchases tedesco , not only a great player but supposed to be a top guy too, so he firsw in easily amongst ourr playing group, not violqating our no dickheads rule!

Comment

Working...
                      X