No announcement yet.

Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Storm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 guys out. Luke Keary HIA. Denied a valid try from the same dodgy touchie that let through one for them. Not too shabby.

Comment

• Sitili, Josh Curran and Nat Butcher should be extremely proud of what they did tonight

Comment

• Roosters I'm a massive Knights fan but crap I wish we were a team like yours. The best run club in Australian Sport, no jealousy here nothing but respect, possibly envious that the Knights can't be a team like the Roosters. Awesome team

Comment

• WOW!!!!! Latrell coming in clutch

Comment

• Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post
            Sitili-Bill Williams
            I like it.

Comment

• HOLY #!@
              no better feeling.

Comment

• What a win! It was a no contest if we had decent possession. It was the refs and our mistakes that kept them in the game.
                Close your eyes to racial differences and welcome all with the light of oneness." - (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

• We just beat Barcelona. Condescending.

Comment

• Always worth watching ch9 after match, good run down

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose View Post

I like it.
                      Ha i just called him Silli bill williams on facebook..its zsilly Bill when he screws up...we have a winner in this kid won us the game
                      Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

• Stilli take a bow brutha
                        "I don't think anything I've ever done is wrong" - Homer J Simpson

Comment

• Sitili is a beast!!

Love the Soul Glo in the hair!!

Comment

• So we saw another trick from my boy..Latty...what a player give him all the cash weve got....remember zi said cash no cheques
                            Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

• love Robbo jumping around in the coaching box when the FG went over, most animated he has ever been in the box tonight.

Comment

• What a courageous win.

Comment

Working...
                                X