No announcement yet.

Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Storm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 guys out. Luke Keary HIA. Denied a valid try from the same dodgy touchie that let through one for them. Not too shabby.

Comment

• Sitili, Josh Curran and Nat Butcher should be extremely proud of what they did tonight

Comment

• Roosters I'm a massive Knights fan but crap I wish we were a team like yours. The best run club in Australian Sport, no jealousy here nothing but respect, possibly envious that the Knights can't be a team like the Roosters. Awesome team

Comment

• WOW!!!!! Latrell coming in clutch

Comment

• Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post
            Sitili-Bill Williams
            I like it.

Comment

• HOLY #!@
              no better feeling.

Comment

• What a win! It was a no contest if we had decent possession. It was the refs and our mistakes that kept them in the game.

Comment

• We just beat Barcelona. Condescending.

Comment

• Always worth watching ch9 after match, good run down

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose View Post

I like it.
                      Ha i just called him Silli bill williams on facebook..its zsilly Bill when he screws up...we have a winner in this kid won us the game
                      Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

• Stilli take a bow brutha
                        "I don't think anything I've ever done is wrong" - Homer J Simpson

Comment

• Sitili is a beast!!

Love the Soul Glo in the hair!!

Comment

• So we saw another trick from my boy..Latty...what a player give him all the cash weve got....remember zi said cash no cheques
                            Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

• love Robbo jumping around in the coaching box when the FG went over, most animated he has ever been in the box tonight.

Comment

• What a courageous win.

Comment

Working...
                                X