Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you (still) want Pangai to be a Rooster?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we please have Manly's back up hooker Fainu? He's seriously good and would be an ideal replacement for Friend

Comment

Agreed, he can play 80 as well which allows us to have 4 forwards on the bench

Comment

TPJ is becoming the kind of buy that would throw a team's whole salary cap off. Unless he is willing to sign for half of what he is asking and win a premiership I'm no longer interested.

If the above offer isn't appealing to him, than let him go to a team like the dogs, parra, or the GC who have a habit of paying overs for underachievers

Comment

Originally posted by crikey chris View Post
          A better and cheaper option is Fanua Blake from Manly. Very underrated player.

TPJ's so called asking price is ridiculous. One great game every couple of months doesn't deserve a massive payday!
          Blake is not underrated by me. Manly have a very good pack when they are all on the field. I hate Manly.

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post
            TPJ is becoming the kind of buy that would throw a team's whole salary cap off. Unless he is willing to sign for half of what he is asking and win a premiership I'm no longer interested.

If the above offer isn't appealing to him, than let him go to a team like the dogs, parra, or the GC who have a habit of paying overs for underachievers
            My initial concern was that we'd struggle without Big Pappi as he is an established rep forward. However, we're winning games without Big Pappi and have other priorities (such as Latrell) now that the season's all happening.

Gus made a point that he could probably double his current takings just by getting a better player manager who knows how to make $$$ out of his profile alone. Gus annoys me but he's one of those certified old f@rts who has been around long enough and had enough privileged access that he probably knows how a lot of this stuff works.

Comment

Originally posted by Louis N View Post
              TPG has been a tremendous impact player, especially last year. This year he has failed to live up to the hype apart from one game. Reminiscent of the Napa Souths effort in 2016. As far as consistency goes he doesn't have it in his game on this years form and should be nowhere near an $800,000 a year. I think he would be a destabilisng purchase.

I would bump up Latrell's price as he is by far a proven big match player and probably the most dangerous in the game.

Teams win games and we have great comradeship among the current group. Sitili would be a greater priority for mine and probably using Liu up front. He has a far better workrate that Pangai Jnr and will only get better with time and more weight. Pangai Jnr's explosiveness is countered by his laziness. He has to be fired up. As a replacement for JWH who is fired up as soon as he takes the field, has a bigger motor and is far superior in defence, Pangai Jnr just doesn't meet the criteria.
              I still think Pangai would thrive at the Chooks purely because Robbo is better than Seibold & the Roosters are a better club then the Broncos. Do I think the Chooks will get him? No because I dont think they are really interested & to me its obvious he will follow Bennett to Souths. I think he will go well under Bennett.

Comment

I’d rather have Payne Haas. I think he is a better prospect looking at his recent performances.

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post
                  I’d rather have Payne Haas. I think he is a better prospect looking at his recent performances.
                  Payne Haas is that even a real name or a piss take ?? Might as well as called him haemmeroid . Good footy player tho

Comment

TPJ has nominated for NSW Origin this year I think.

Good battle between him and fellow Tongan SST
                    ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

• Originally posted by The Skeez View Post

On form SST will murder him.

Comment

It’s Man v Boy in this match up. TPJ the cheap shot merchant is still recovering from his round 2 game against Cowboys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crab View Post

Payne Haas is that even a real name or a piss take ?? Might as well as called him haemmeroid . Good footy player tho
                          This is just a stage name for this overacted show pony.

Comment

• SST has been constant this season. A major reason we are winning. But I don’t underestimate Pangai aiming up against us this week. Will be a another good test for our pack

Comment

SST has been constant this season. A major reason we are winning. But I don’t underestimate Pangai aiming up against us this week. Will be a another good test for our pack
                              He can’t even make the starting side.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

He can’t even make the starting side.
                                That’s just Seibold trying to exert some authority

Comment

Working...
                                X