Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you (still) want Pangai to be a Rooster?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Louis N View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if the deed has already been done re Pangai Jnr.
    I hope not. We have some real talent coming through and we have to think ahead with extending existing players contracts ie: Latrell, Joey, Tetevano and possibly another year for Cronk and Maubs. That’s where we need to spend money.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post

Spot on. In our pack he would be great. The boys would pull his head in.
      Yeah he feel he has to lead the forward pack and all at his young age of 23. He doesn't know. Gillete is not 'the best a man can get'. Imagine Mitchell having to lead the team... I'm so glad we have mature cool heads like Cooper , Cords, Jared, TKO and even Friend has grown up to be a leader and even though many of us, like me, didn't like it when Robbo chose Jake to be a captain, it has inspired him.
      Last edited by ROC181; 04-06-2019, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Not at a million dollars, and our pack is looking pretty good at present....

Comment

i wouldnt mind him at 550. maybe 600 max and prepared to learn.

Comment

I would prefer Marty TooPow on $500k over TPJ on one million.

Comment

During Boyds interview on Friday he let slip that we are in talks with Pangai. Said he didn’t know how far into talks we are with him. I wonder if after Thursday nights game we may hold off for a while. Pangai played a very average game (not to mention the late hit in Cronk). I think I said it before, he reminds me of Napa. One great game every now and then, but for the most a run of the mill game that no-one would rave about. 100% nowhere near a $1 million player.

Comment

I think Pangai would be a sensation at the Chooks but he wont be coming to the Roosters.
                He pranked the Broncos CEO on Aprils fools day saying he was going to the Chooks for 5 years as if you would do that & really be going to the Chooks. Come on.

Comment

I'd prefer Christian Welch instead. Better, cheaper and smarter.

Comment

Not if it’s on big $. SST has been our best forward easily this year. He will need an upgrade at some point and is a must for keeping in the red, white and blue!
                    Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

Weve got forwards coming out of our wazoo. Don't need him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                        Weve got forwards coming out of our wazoo. Don't need him.
                        Agree
                        if he play for Unders anyone would
                        have him otherwise we have enough capability coming through

Comment

We can probably ask if we still think Tapow is needed...I think our future Topow is Sitili, and less $$$

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
                            We can probably ask if we still think Tapow is needed...I think our future Topow is Sitili, and less $$$
                            I think for the last two seasons, particularly this year, Taupau has proven to be a myth. I think he has very very little impact on the game. AFB has been twice the player for them this year ..if not more.

Comment

Reports today that TPJ has told Broncos teammates he is currently weighing up rival offers, certainly seems he is leaning towards leaving the Broncos.

While I think Robbo would be the right guy to maximize TPJ obvious physical talents, signing him would make it more difficult to keep Latrell.

If he followed Mr Handshake it wouldn't be the worst thing, would make it more difficult for the vermin to put together a knockout offer to Latrell.

Comment

No, I want whatever spare cash we have to go towards retaining Latrell.

Comment

Working...
                                X