The Underated Aubo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Underated Aubo

I just watched last nights game in full and one thing I have believed for so long is how good and equally underated is Aubo. The broke can play well across multiple positions, he has good skills, great footwork, reliable defender and is so much stronger than his opponents or the public realise. I love this bloke and believe he is a Roosters legend (better than Chris Flannery now).
    That try last night was gold.

I thought he was good enough to play SOO a few years back.

Comment

He's one of those guys who just never makes a mistake (never gets injured either). IMO the only thing working against him is that there's no single thing that stands out about him...

Disappointing because I reckon if he was 195cm, super fast and physically intimidating but full of bloopers/injuries they'd ignore all that focus on his amazing try, making him a favourite for Origin.
      Last edited by ism22; 03-30-2019, 06:47 PM.

Comment

His defence was sensational last night. Can't remember who he snapped in half early in the game but it was just classic Aubo.

Comment

My favourite player of the current period. I think he's a wonderful example of "The Rooster's Way."
          "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Hasn’t he got about 350 games under his belt?

Comment

Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post
              Hasn’t he got about 350 games under his belt?
              round 270, next year will get the big 300, and deservedly so

Comment

I have never underrated him.

Comment

He's solid as a rock. The sort of player you know will have your back.

Comment

i think aubbo has been a massive part of our success in the robbo era. how many clubs in the nrl have a player who is COMPETENT in multiple positions and doesnt just fill in. his defence , committment , attitude are unquestioned. his hole running is fantastic. he is the roosters way as someone here previously said.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                      His defence was sensational last night. Can't remember who he snapped in half early in the game but it was just classic Aubo.
                      Niukore I believe.

It was indeed an awesome under the ribcage classic tackle.

Niukore was winded for a while.

Comment

Last season was his best ever. Amazing clubman.

Comment

Originally posted by Smee View Post
                          I thought he was good enough to play SOO a few years back.
                          He is IMO, the best player never to have played origin. He would've been PERFECT for the bench as he covers almost every position on the field.

Comment

Love Aubo
                            every game I see a big tackle and I look to see who it was , expecting it was Radley , but it's usually Aubo.
                            I love the tackling technique of Aubo and Radley , they make me a happy Rooster

Comment

in terms of heart and attitude, Aubbo is the modern day Horrie

Comment

Working...
                              X