X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

Oh god.... one game
    Yep, he went missing.
    I was simply saying comparing him to burgarse, who is always in the thick of it.
    JWH should have had a ball in those conditions.

Comment

The big mistake latrell made when he whacked burgess is that he didn't hit him hard enough.

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

Whats one game got to do with it? If he went missing, he went missing, one game or not.
        So because he went missing he's no longer 'an enforcer in our team'.

Don't separate just that single post from the context of the previous posts.

Comment

JWH owned Burgarse in the Prelim when it mattered.

The whole Souffs pack were his prison bitches; so much so that they probs refer to Jared as Tryone.

As for rnd 1, who cares. Report back in the finals...

Comment

We missed Napa... not. What an awful signing he is for the Bulldogs.

Comment

I thought we kept Liu and Tetevano out there for too long. Collins barely got 10 minutes. Another interesting stat was Aubbo had 3 runs for 28 metres, Radley 5 for 35 metres. Cameron Murray ran for 150 metres plus. Even John Sutton was up around 130 metres. Pretty telling.

Comment

Matty johns in his interview with joey tonight asked him which of the current players would he most like to play with.He said Latrell Mitchell he also said he played against Latrells father,good interview with joey i enjoyed his honesty

Comment

I love LM & think he will be one of our greats down the track,but.....he has that childish niggle in him thats just holding him back.Unfortunately the games changed,the roughness,fights etc have ended & as much as i love a good pay back,or face rubbed in the dfirt the NRL just punish you for it.I wish if a guy was being a pest you could just drop them but alas thats not the rules anymore.The way LM plays & his cheap tactics on Friday it hurts the team & you can see how easy it is to rub him up the wrong way & get him off his game.Opposition teams would have seen that & know all you do is wind him up & he'll play average or worse.And lets be honest if he was a Souffs,Manly,Dogs player etc we would all be calling him a lowlife grub & a dirty prick

Comment

We need another big prop who can follow Burgess around the field stopping him from grubbing our players.
                    There must be a monster prop in Tonga or Samoa.
                    The guy who delivered my fridge would do if he lost some fat and got fit.
                    Last edited by bondi.boy; 03-17-2019, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

So because he went missing he's no longer 'an enforcer in our team'.

Don't separate just that single post from the context of the previous posts.
                      Got nothing to do with him being an enforcer or not. I never entered that debate.

Iím just curious haw someone can have their views scoffed at because itís just ďone gameĒ? Any player can go missing in a game. Game one or game 20. The number of the game has nothing to do with it.

For what itís worth, I thought he didnít do too bad with his limited chances. The one on one strip was worth the price of admission alone.
                      Last edited by rented tracksuit; 03-18-2019, 08:02 AM.
                      I love porcelain hand dryers.

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post
                        I thought we kept Liu and Tetevano out there for too long. Collins barely got 10 minutes. Another interesting stat was Aubbo had 3 runs for 28 metres, Radley 5 for 35 metres. Cameron Murray ran for 150 metres plus. Even John Sutton was up around 130 metres. Pretty telling.
                        They ran more because they had more of the ball meanwhile we were back to the old was of knocking on so it you don't have the ball, you can't run with it. And like I said before with JWH, he left around mid first half and didn't come until close to 60mins. Im thinking Robbo was looking to get the first team players to have more energy at the end but when it's wet, their big props don't get as tired as when it's dry.

Comment

Originally posted by Smee View Post

I knew it was a get square from Latrell, and philandering Sam milked it. Coward and grub. Burgess is a protected species.
                          So a part of being a protected species is to get hit in the head by The Angry Baby and go off for an HIA test?

Yeah, that makes perfect sense.

Comment

Working...
                          X