No announcement yet.

Official Match Day Thread: Sydney Roosters v Centrelink Rabb

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

were we worse tonight or last year vs tigers ??

Comment

Damn! That the old man 3 in row v Trent.

Comment

No go forward and too many dropped balls. Where was our D? We looked lazy too.

Comment

Well done to the Souths fans, were loud and got behind and lifted their team, must have outnumbered us 60/40 at least.

cordner costly missed try., poor hunger from Teddy and toops when they both let that ball dribble into the in goal, lost all hope from their.

Comment

Just looked underdone. A WCC and one trial game with 3 first graders will probably do that to you. The frustrating thing is that if Cords holds that ball, it's a different game. They'll be back though - this is a champion team..and even playing like that, were still in the contest. Plus, the scum had some pretty arsey tries/gift calls. Typical though

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post
              Well done to the Souths fans, were loud and got behind and lifted their team, must have outnumbered us 60/40 at least.

cordner costly missed try., poor hunger from Teddy and toops when they both let that ball dribble into the in goal, lost all hope from their.
              Yeah Cordner has bombed so many tries in the past when all he has to do is fall over the line.

Not happy with all the flick passes on this type of weather but Iím sure theyíll stick when itís not pissing down. This type of weather usually suits bigger packs and we didnít have that tonight.

Comment

That play at the end of the game mystified me.Latrell is accidentally head butted goes to ground then is picked up by that grubby pom banged into the turf before he can play the ball and there is no penalty to Mitchell. You are f333cking joking ref.ive never seen anything like that before.And while om on the subject of grubs that Finch makes me want to throw up i never liked the fact that he played for us and hes a dead set dickhead

Comment

Means very little really. Always nice to win but we will when it counts. Our team is too good not too.

Comment

Itís was Bennett tonight not Souths. That old prick has a voodoo doll on us.

Comment

• Originally posted by kakaruk View Post
                      That play at the end of the game mystified me.Latrell is accidentally head butted goes to ground then is picked up by that grubby pom banged into the turf before he can play the ball and there is no penalty to Mitchell. You are f333cking joking ref.ive never seen anything like that before.And while om on the subject of grubs that Finch makes me want to throw up i never liked the fact that he played for us and hes a dead set dickhead
                      Would of loved to have got Burgess all those years ago, knows how to get everybody in the sh!ts, can play footy too.

Comment

• Summary:
                        - Typical scrappy round 1 game in the rain. Souffs ran straight through the middle with bigger forwards and shorter/simpler plays. Who's seen this before? LOL...
                        - We tried to over-complicate it and run around them. Was never gonna work.
                        - Having no Fergo hurt our go forward but it was pretty scrappy so I'm not gonna read into that too much. Morris looked good and Toops took some great catches under pressure.
                        - Friend's kicking didn't look great (not so surprisingly).
                        - I thought a few calls (e.g. penalties and knock-ons) shouldn't have been called against us. However, I usually think that way when we get beaten, surprise surprise...
                        - Souffs think they are gods because Reynolds shanked a couple of balls into the posts leading to lucky tries.
                        - We're bottom of the table this week and have a loooong, emotional rollercoaster of a season ahead.

Comment

• Originally posted by ism22 View Post
                          Summary:
                          - Typical scrappy round 1 game in the rain. Souffs ran straight through the middle with bigger forwards and shorter/simpler plays. Who's seen this before? LOL...
                          - We tried to over-complicate it and run around them. Was never gonna work.
                          - Having no Fergo hurt our go forward but it was pretty scrappy so I'm not gonna read into that too much. Morris looked good and Toops took some great catches under pressure.
                          - Friend's kicking didn't look great (not so surprisingly).
                          - I thought a few calls (e.g. penalties and knock-ons) shouldn't have been called against us. However, I usually think that way when we get beaten, surprise surprise...
                          - Souffs think they are gods because Reynolds shanked a couple of balls into the posts leading to lucky tries.
                          - We're bottom of the table this week and have a loooong, emotional rollercoaster of a season ahead.
                          I think we struggled to adapt to the conditions. You'd think coaching in the UK TR would know. And yes as always the vermin got the rub of the green.

Comment

• we made 70 more tackles than them, they had 50% more possession than us, they got every call and 2 tries off kicks which hit the uprights. Definitely not time to panic. souffs won another march GF. Big Sam had a blinder and got away with plenty, Cody Walker showed what a grub he is, again.

Comment

• Originally posted by milanja View Post

Would of loved to have got Burgess all those years ago, knows how to get everybody in the sh!ts, can play footy too.
                              Mate he a grub i would have loved to see him play Adrian he would have cleaned Burgess up quick time i reckon latrell got the points against Burgess tonight he got a great shot on his jaw and the so called hard man had to leave the field im sweating on the review committee as it was a good shot and he could be in trouble for it, it rocked old mate sammy he thought he was back in the old dart.

Comment

• Originally posted by kakaruk View Post

Mate he a grub i would have loved to see him play Adrian he would have cleaned Burgess up quick time i reckon latrell got the points against Burgess tonight he got a great shot on his jaw and the so called hard man had to leave the field im sweating on the review committee as it was a good shot and he could be in trouble for it, it rocked old mate sammy he thought he was back in the old dart.
                                Radley got him latrell got him but facehe is a champ.
                                Expected this loss and the way it went .Early days yet.
                                Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Working...
                                X