Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roosters vs Manly Trial Match to be live streamed on NRL.com website next weekend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roosters vs Manly Trial Match to be live streamed on NRL.com website next weekend

Good to see that our trial match against the Sea Eagles next weekend will be live streamed on the NRL.com website, first time the annual trial on the Central Coast will be available to be live streamed.

Seems to be a push by the NRL to cover most of the preseason trials this year, previously it had been left up to the individual teams to organize any TV coverage.

Well done Fletch, thanks.

Comment

I like the trials. It gives teams like the Eels and Tagpies some time to shine and gives their fans at least a few weeks hope before the season proper kicks off and brings them crashing back to reality.
      I love porcelain hand dryers.

Comment

Always a good day at the Central Coast. Been going up a few years to see all three grades in action. Just hungry for NRL action and to see our beloved Roosters play. Will report back next Sunday on who played well, juniors to watch out for etc.Nearly forgot to mention a scrumptious buffet lunch prior to the first game at the CCLeagues Club is another highlight !

Comment

Why isn't fox showing the trails instead of running the same replays over and over again?

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post
            Why isn't fox showing the trails instead of running the same replays over and over again?
            Maybe due to costs over how many would watch these games? If Fox had to do the broadcast they would have to maintain their standard whereas if youíve seen what the NRL are doing then youíll see that the standard is very poor. They may as well have a couple of iPhones doing the broadcast. At least itís a good step forward to have the opportunity to watch them even if the quality is not what we are used to...but even with that said I still enjoyed Souths being flogged at redfern

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
              Good to see that our trial match against the Sea Eagles next weekend will be live streamed on the NRL.com website, first time the annual trial on the Central Coast will be available to be live streamed.

Seems to be a push by the NRL to cover most of the preseason trials this year, previously it had been left up to the individual teams to organize any TV coverage.
              That's great, all I need now is my nine year old to show me how to watch it on the lounge room TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelvin Johnson View Post

That's great, all I need now is my nine year old to show me how to watch it on the lounge room TV.
                My 5yo grandson has already set me up

Comment

im happy to watch on my desktop got a big screen

Comment

Originally posted by Nonester1 View Post
                    Always a good day at the Central Coast. Been going up a few years to see all three grades in action. Just hungry for NRL action and to see our beloved Roosters play. Will report back next Sunday on who played well, juniors to watch out for etc.Nearly forgot to mention a scrumptious buffet lunch prior to the first game at the CCLeagues Club is another highlight !
                    Yeah its always a good day. I'll be heading up to catch at least the Bears game as well. Wouldnt surprise if a few lads played a bit of both games.
                    Sco-mo...Sco-mo...Sco-mo...

Comment

Don't expect any of the big guns to be getting a run v Manly on Saturday.

Comment

1. Kieran Moss
                        2. Matt Ikuvalu
                        3. Christian Tuipulotu
                        4. Ed Murphy
                        5. Asu Kepaoa
                        6. Laclan Lam
                        7. Brock Lamb
                        8. Lindsay Collins
                        9. Craig Garvey
                        10. Farmer Silly
                        11. Sitili
                        12. Angus Chrichton (c)
                        13. Nat Butcher
                        14. Curran
                        15. Baker
                        16. Verrills
                        17. Hala
                        18. Hutchison

Comment

I'll still tune in - will be good to see how the halves in particular go.

Comment

Shall be interested in how Christian Tuipulotu goes

Comment

Im nmore interested in Eddie Murphys transition from comedian to Rugby league goes ....but he is trouble after all he was caught witha tranny.
                              Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Working...
                              X