To the North Sydney Bears - 111 today.

Great old club.

I]SBW at the beach .[/I]

happy birthday bears

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
      To the North Sydney Bears - 111 today.

Great old club.
      As a kid, back in the Irvine, Fred Griffiths days, they were always my second favourite side, vying with Newtown. Interesting that both ended as feeder clubs for Easts. Yes - go the Bears - with a home ground that is an institution.

Comment

Originally posted by Louis N View Post

As a kid, back in the Irvine, Fred Griffiths days, they were always my second favourite side, vying with Newtown. Interesting that both ended as feeder clubs for Easts. Yes - go the Bears - with a home ground that is an institution.
        As a kid growing up I am now embarrassed to say my next favourite clubs were Souths and Croulla...in that order. Now they are well and truly at the other end of the spectrum.

Nowadays I definitely have a soft spot for the Bears, and also the Newtown Jets as you say.

I]SBW at the beach .[/I]

Comment

"Originally posted by Elvis Rooster"
          So while most of us were getting excited about the start of the season our resident Junkie Jim the Jailbird, the guy who would like to break into your house and steal your tv and toaster, Mickey Lane is at it again. Here is his latest beauty.
          ​"Do you want white or wholemeal toast?"
          I tell you guys this is one sick son of a bitch;

Comment

Working...
          X