Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Been overseas for the past 5 months and now really excited about....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Been overseas for the past 5 months and now really excited about....

    What Jarryd Hayne, Jack DeBelin and Ben Barba will bring to the NRL this year...........
    Originally posted by tigerstragic1994
    It looked like a light hearted cheap shot, but as a 10+ year Roosters member who attends home games regularly it does make the blood boil

  • #2
    they might strengthgen the local long bay side, not too many away games though?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by stephenj View Post
      they might strengthgen the local long bay side, not too many away games though?
      I used to play in the Officers v Crims, they were 'entertaining'games to say the least. They were good fun though and very good for rapport with the inmates

      Comment


      • #4
        Barba is an a grade farkwit and a total idiot.....I don't know which one is dumber him or Hayne........

        From the sounds of it he may have screwed his footballing career overseas as well assuming the NRL deregisters and bans him for life as expected.

        I have read the police are looking at footage of the incident and I will be surprised if he is not charged, etc........
        Originally posted by tigerstragic1994
        It looked like a light hearted cheap shot, but as a 10+ year Roosters member who attends home games regularly it does make the blood boil

        Comment


        • #5
          I suppose this incident may have been fuelled by alcohol or drugs and if it has, it seems barba has learned nothing. Am amazed by people like barba who are wilfully self-destructive.

          Guess he will have to find a real job now.
          "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

          Thomas Jefferson

          Comment


          • #6
            Barba is a Greek tragedy..all the talent in world. A missing ingredient or two.
            leaves cows chances in lurch. Desperate to find FB and placed all preseason training with him there, Id imagine
            "This has been the case against the Roosters for decades" - TR, Roosters 2-11 Penalty Count V Manly 28/03/2014

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

              I used to play in the Officers v Crims, they were 'entertaining'games to say the least. They were good fun though and very good for rapport with the inmates
              Man I reckon you are one hard nut to play in those games.

              I am sure the inmates would have had some naturally talented players....
              Originally posted by tigerstragic1994
              It looked like a light hearted cheap shot, but as a 10+ year Roosters member who attends home games regularly it does make the blood boil

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post

                Man I reckon you are one hard nut to play in those games.

                I am sure the inmates would have had some naturally talented players....
                Mate im not hard and it was only as physical as an A grade game in the Penrith comp, teams like St Marys & Cambridge Park used to play a very tough game of footy.
                The inmates did have some talented boys, Wycliff Palu destroyed us one year.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Did any of the inmates bring any cheeseburgers, shakes or fries onto the field with them?
                  I love porcelain hand dryers.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I had Ben BaaBaa in my first cut Supercoach team....do I win a prize?


                    I]SBW at the beach .[/I]

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                      I had Ben BaaBaa in my first cut Supercoach team....do I win a prize?
                      hahaha
                      Originally posted by boogie

                      "There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Barba was an accident waiting to happen but I thought he would manage one season or at least until the Cowboys fell off the rails before he decided to detonate his rugby league career,
                        Originally posted by boogie

                        "There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X