Roosters having a week long training camp in France

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roosters having a week long training camp in France

Interesting decision by the club to spend basically two weeks in Europe in preparation for the WCC.

https://www.outline.com/NRf29a

Both are nothing matches, but would of been good if he chose to play the nothing game against Wigan for the team that pays his wage.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post
      Both are nothing matches, but would of been good if he chose to play the nothing game against Wigan for the team that pays his wage.
      Personally I can't fault his decision, it's poor scheduling that he was forced to make a decision in the first place.

The most annoying thing is he misses two weeks in Europe with the rest of the first grade side as they are really gearing up preparations for the NRL season.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post
        I back him representing his culture 100%

Comment

This paragraph had me smiling:

“Trent and the Roosters left it up to me. It was hard — I wanted to represent both but I had to pick one and went with All Stars,” Mitchell said. “I love the Roosters, that’s home. I want to play for them if I can until the day I die.

Comment

No Keary, no Latrell.....don't put the house on us..

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
              That article linked above suggested Latrell and Hall were the only two players unavailable for the WCC, indications are whatever is wrong with Keary isn't serious.

Comment

Tough call for Latrell, but I back him. He can play for us dozens of times in the year, but he can play for the Aborigines just once.

He's always going to give 100% for us, but he needs to be happy with himself.

Wonder if Latrell and Chambers will be sharing a room ...

Comment

Queenstown then France, tough gig

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post

I back him representing his culture 100%
                    Agreed. It'll be better prep anyway. Higher standard of comp...etc.

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                    Tedesco, Cronk, Cordner, Crichton, JWH...etc against who? A team that would probably lose to the Bears. It's a training run.
                    Last edited by ism22; 02-01-2019, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post

Personally I can't fault his decision, it's poor scheduling that he was forced to make a decision in the first place.

The most annoying thing is he misses two weeks in Europe with the rest of the first grade side as they are really gearing up preparations for the NRL season.
                      It's all about our club offering experiences that other clubs don't. It makes us special.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                        This paragraph had me smiling:

“Trent and the Roosters left it up to me. It was hard — I wanted to represent both but I had to pick one and went with All Stars,” Mitchell said. “I love the Roosters, that’s home. I want to play for them if I can until the day I die.
                        And me too Moose. Gladdens the heart that does.

Thought Joseph Manu might have also faced the same decision as Lattrell, alas he does not appear to have been picked for the Maoris surprisingly.
                        "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
                          Tough call for Latrell, but I back him. He can play for us dozens of times in the year, but he can play for the Aborigines just once.

He's always going to give 100% for us, but he needs to be happy with himself.

Wonder if Latrell and Chambers will be sharing a room ...
                          For sure, and Latrell can use him to carry his bag,wash his undies and socks etc

Comment

Now the question is, who will replace Latrell at left centre?

Comment

Very disappointing decision by Latrell.
                              The all stars game is a joke, despite the nrl spin doctors playing the race card.
                              Rep football is a joke as well. In rugby league the club should always come first.

Comment

Working...
                              X