keary calf injury in Queenstown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• keary calf injury in Queenstown

Possible tear. Flying back today for treatment. The club did not want him to fly, but was cleared today. Grrrrrrrre
    Last edited by Serenader; 01-25-2019, 10:27 AM.
    Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Nooooooooooooo

Comment

I am sure he will be ready for round 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Arties Pie View Post
        I am sure he will be ready for round 1.
        Must be in doubt for the WCC however.

Comment

Brock Lambs first game for Easts could be the WCC...pretty heady stuff for the youngster.

Comment

Originally posted by David Bill Williams View Post
            Nooooooooooooo
            Not good but the sky is not falling
            Originally posted by Old Man Rooster View Post
            South Sydney Forever

Comment

Who is reporting the injury?, its not ideal as calf injuries can linger but at least he has 7 weeks to get it right till the start of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                Brock Lambs first game for Easts could be the WCC...pretty heady stuff for the youngster.
                Easier than NRL TBH? Nikorima and Hastings looked alright in WCC if I remember rightly?

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Easier than NRL TBH? Nikorima and Hastings looked alright in WCC if I remember rightly?
                  Omg... lets not go down that path pls!
                  FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

For sure. Nikorima was a standout. despite being KO'd early and going to the head bin. Hastings was nervous but solid. Rather have keary on board but dem's da breaks. He is an unlucky one at the start of the season. Interesting to see if Lam gets an early nod in WCC.

Comment

Better than a broken jaw!

Comment

But what a great opportunity - whether it be Lamb or Lam. I remember Mini's first game at fullback was in the WCC and he played as if he'd been there all his life.

As nice as it would be to win the WCC it's not the be all 'n end all. Lachlan Lam did alright in the 2017 world cup for Papua New Guinea so no problem exposing these guys to the big stage - a great learning curve.
                        "Do you expect me to talk"? "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die".

Comment

Where are you hearing about the Keary injury? Can't find anything on it. Anyone have a link with more information?

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post
                            Where are you hearing about the Keary injury? Can't find anything on it. Anyone have a link with more information?
                            My search came up empty too.

I am assuming Serenader has some inside inflammation.

Comment

Nikorima and Hastings tore the poms a new one when we played whoever the fck it was back in whenever it was...

You’d think with Cronk alongside him, he’d be fine.
                              Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Working...
                              X