Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're Off Your Head!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvzUSmoY3sE

a lot of peoples problem with this moment was that the original penalty wasnt overturned due to the punch but you can CLEARLY see at 5-6 seconds in... he blew the whistle AFTER the punch...
    Last edited by IRoosterManI; 01-19-2019, 01:18 PM.
    My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
    My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

A classic for sure.

But by far ****in's proudest moment was the 2014 Prelim to hand out the welfare premiership to the hotdog smugglers.

Comment

Originally posted by player 1 View Post
      A classic for sure.

But by far ****in's proudest moment was the 2014 Prelim to hand out the welfare premiership to the hotdog smugglers.
      I’m still filthy at that premiership. If ever there was an obviously tainted season, it was that one. The dole bludgers went 43 years with nothing and got kicked out of the comp for being shithouse, got gifted a charity premiership in ‘14 and have done the best part of stuff all since.

FVCK CANCER

Comment

Deep down we have all wanted to do this to Braith at some stage, admit it ..

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
          Guilty. Remember those kickoffs. Always seemed to be one who talked a great game
          Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
            Showed how much the team meant to each other, with not one player stepping in for anasta. Pretty embarrassing game for the club.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

Showed how much the team meant to each other, with not one player stepping in for anasta. Pretty embarrassing game for the club.
              Fitzy outstanding approach to Bent. One of my favourite on field comments together with bwaiffs
              Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by player 1 View Post
                A classic for sure.

Blessings be upon Mitch Ross and his HGH wristbands.

Comment

Working...
                X