Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think its time Cronk stepped aside for Lamb

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I think its time Cronk stepped aside for Lamb

    Watching him at training today proves he is about to go 1 season too long.

  • #2
    There were times early in 2018 when Cronk looked done but he came good, he knows what he's doing Coach - if he didn't have another season in him he would've called it a day.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by elo View Post
      There were times early in 2018 when Cronk looked done but he came good, he knows what he's doing Coach - if he didn't have another season in him he would've called it a day.
      I think Cronk should come off the bench.

      Comment


      • #4
        And Robbo should step aside for you ...

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by zac View Post
          And Robbo should step aside for you ...
          He is Robbo.......
          Originally posted by The Axe View Post
          Very easy to understand Zac so I'll spell it out. Bondi Boy wants Menzies to reincarnate and run the labour party.
          Meanwhile ISM is out looking for Harold Holt and a dingo with a snorkel an digging holes in Griffith wearing an Al Grassby tie

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post

            He is Robbo.......
            He can't be Robbo, I'm Robbo

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Moose View Post

              He can't be Robbo, I'm Robbo
              I thought you were David D?.......

              Now I am all confused.......
              Originally posted by The Axe View Post
              Very easy to understand Zac so I'll spell it out. Bondi Boy wants Menzies to reincarnate and run the labour party.
              Meanwhile ISM is out looking for Harold Holt and a dingo with a snorkel an digging holes in Griffith wearing an Al Grassby tie

              Comment


              • #8
                So coach, what’s changed from his training last season and this season?

                Please enlighten me with your knowledge (seriously)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by The Coach View Post
                  Watching him at training today proves he is about to go 1 season too long.
                  Doesn't matter what he does or doesn't do at training, he can go out there with a walking sick for all I care.
                  As we all witnessed in the Grand Final it's the way he organises and runs the team in pressure situations during a game that money can't buy....ohh wait..you know what I mean.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Lucky our Coach is on here giving us good insight into his methods
                    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post

                      I thought you were David D?.......

                      Now I am all confused.......
                      Which one of you is Eugene?
                      "Do you expect me to talk"? "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die".

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        But does Lamb have Cronks smarts, experience and ability to steer the team around which is what he was bought for in my opinion, I would say not.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          fullback for cronk
                          1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by The Coach View Post

                            I think Cronk should come off the bench.
                            Bench Half? Tricky Trent

                            Or like 2010 Origin where he plays utility: lock/hooker/half?
                            Get out of the way, I'm next

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              This off season is really starting to show its age.
                              I love porcelain hand dryers.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X