No announcement yet.

Friend turned into foe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

> He mentioned that player was on the US tour with the rest of the first grade team after the 2013 GF win. He is still in the NRL but doesn’t play for us anymore.

This is all BS but 2013 players not with us who are still playing in the NRL:
    - SKD
    - Pearce
    - Guerra
    - Moga
    - Jennings
    - Maloney
    - Evans
    - RTS

Interesting how most of them ended up in Newcastle and Parra.

TBH I doubt any of these ones woulda been particularly good mates with Napa at the time and none of them are loose cannons (although Moga's just been charged with common assault so we'll see what happens there... doubt this is connected).

What a BS non-story anyway. I'm out.
    Last edited by ism22; 01-14-2019, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
      > He mentioned that player was on the US tour with the rest of the first grade team after the 2013 GF win. He is still in the NRL but doesn’t play for us anymore.

This is all BS but 2013 players not with us who are still playing in the NRL:
      - SKD
      - Pearce
      - Guerra
      - Moga
      - Jennings
      - Maloney
      - Evans
      - RTS

Interesting how most of them ended up in Newcastle and Parra.

TBH I doubt any of these ones woulda been particularly good mates with Napa at the time and none of them are loose cannons (although Moga's just been charged with common assault so we'll see what happens there... doubt this is connected).

What a BS non-story anyway. I'm out.
      I think it was Moley that said it was end of season trip in Vegas the hotel antics ..dont know about Napa wankathon Video.
      Evans was his best mate..possibly .Pearce pissed off with Naps cause he tried to get him to Newcs..possibly.
      guessing competition.
      The person tried selling the vids to media from what I understand....Carter is known for that shit.
      Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

I heard it was Joe the Camera Man....

Comment

Originally posted by HEGtheROOSTER View Post
          I heard it was Joe the Camera Man....
          I heard it was some pimpley 18 y/o who works at 2 Fat Chefs. Napalm hired out some hookers, did coke, called for some pizza then was like 'hey man come and film this!!! I'll tip ya bro!!!'

Off-season tangent
          Having worked there as a youngster, it's not uncommon for people to rent out services apartments in Bondi, pay a few hookers and then order pizza so they can come to the door and be like 'hey little squirt, look at big papa!!!' They never tipped because they were always broke wankaz cashing in their dear old grandma's hard earned inheritance on 1 night of coke and hookers (foolz). 69 Victoria Street is the place that tipped biiiiig!!! Those ladies musta made $$$$$ from their work. I was this timid, skinny, pimplie 18 y/o and they'd always try their best to majorly embarrass me (e.g. open the door topless and stuff), then giggle like 'hahaha that's so cute' while flicking me like $300 in tips. Great people!

Comment

I heard it was some pimpley 18 y/o who works at 2 Fat Chefs. Napalm hired out some hookers, did coke, called for some pizza then was like 'hey man come and film this!!! I'll tip ya bro!!!'

Off-season tangent
            Having worked there as a youngster, it's not uncommon for people to rent out services apartments in Bondi, pay a few hookers and then order pizza so they can come to the door and be like 'hey little squirt, look at big papa!!!' They never tipped because they were always broke wankaz cashing in their dear old grandma's hard earned inheritance on 1 night of coke and hookers (foolz). 69 Victoria Street is the place that tipped biiiiig!!! Those ladies musta made $$$$$ from their work. I was this timid, skinny, pimplie 18 y/o and they'd always try their best to majorly embarrass me (e.g. open the door topless and stuff), then giggle like 'hahaha that's so cute' while flicking me like $300 in tips. Great people!
            hahhah reminded me of when my old man first bought a grocery store at Hurstville..The first Friday into the business can you take this box of groceries around the corner up the street.None of us had delievered there before.
            Got there and sure enough couple of hot babes in lingerie and one topless greet me at the door and I take the groceries in.Told my old man no probs Ill deliver there every week ..Took him a while to figure it out.Never tipped me once...that bastards not even a free ride.
            Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by David Bill Williams View Post
              So the Mole is reporting on his Twitter that, the Rooster players suspect that an old Rooster player who has recently had a falling out with Napa released the videos.

He mentioned that player was on the US tour with the rest of the first grade team after the 2013 GF win. He is still in the NRL but doesn’t play for us anymore.

Players that left since 2013 that are still in NRL but no longer at the Chooks:

- Notables
              RTS
              Maloney
              Copely
              SKD
              Pearce
              Guerra
              Watson
              Matterson
              Jennings
              Evans
              Fergo

Are the only ones I could think of at the moment not including people like Reece Robinson, Baptiste ect.

Dog act by whoever leaked the videos and I’m glad they aren’t apart of our club anymore.

It will all come out sooner or later

SOURCE: https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/nrl-the...0-c1891b07c980
              Copely, Matterson, Watson and Fergo were not at the Chooks in 2013, so that counts them out then. Matterson and Watson only came to the club in 2016.

Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post
                I saw the 2nd vid with Kane shadow boxing. It was funny.
                Mmm I dont know if its funny unless your into a bloke having a wank & then stickin his finger up his arse. Not good man.

Comment

I can honestly say it was the wife of a former player with M beginning her last name.

Comment

Originally posted by The Coach View Post
                    I can honestly say it was the wife of a former player with M beginning her last name.
                    Mrs Moley?

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
                      Mrs Moley?
                      Your Mum?

Comment

Your Mum?
                        hahah My mums first name starts with an M

Comment

Off-season tangent
                          Ha! Nice work if you can get it!

“Confessions of a Pizza Delivery Boy” coming to Netflix....
                          (starring ism)

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Mmm I dont know if its funny unless your into a bloke having a wank & then stickin his finger up his arse. Not good man.
                            What??!! Oh, I only saw him jiggling his dick - not fingering himself. That’s new info.
                            Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post

What??!! Oh, I only saw him jiggling his dick - not fingering himself. That’s new info.
                              The fingering asshole was the finale of Napa's get off quest ..Big Kano really turned him on

Comment

My spies tell me it was CARTER

Comment

Working...
                                X