X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New found respect for Kohli,

ANGUS AND THE BILLION-FAN MAN

Angus Crichton with Virat Kohli.
    Hereís proof you need to grab your chance to spend time with cricket royalty any way you can.

The Roosters have secured the support of Indiaís captain Virat Kohli thanks to some quick work by Angus Crichton.

The former Rabbitoh ran into Kohli on Thursday at the Roostersí temporary base at the SCG where they discussed their respective sports. Kohli knew the Roosters were the premiers and accepted a club training shirt and cap from Crichton.

Telegraph photographer Phil Hillyard also did well to capture some incredible set-up shots of the usually media-shy Kohli. Hillyard had spent weeks trying to secure time with the man with a billion fans but eventually got the go-ahead after noticing the Scorpio tattoo on Kohliís right biceps and discovering they share the same birthday: November 5.

Considering he had a zillion followers on social media itís quite a coup.

Comment

Welcome Indian royalty. Now how did we get him under the cap?

Comment

Where does he fit in? Is that why we havenít announced the full squad of 30? Keeping a spot for him?

Comment

who knows, robbo is not telling and uncle nick is counting?

Comment

I like Kohli - he gives it his all.

Rumour has it he tipped us to win the GF even though he thought Cronk wasn't playing.

Means we've got the Australian (ex, but hopefully future) captain and the Indian captain in our corner.

Comment

**** that prick! It's a disgrace that he should even be wearing our proud colours.
              Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

so greg inglis was exonerated by the court for driving drunk and speeding because he said he was sorry!im very remorsful! no conviction recorded!
                Last edited by stephenj; 01-14-2019, 03:23 PM. Reason: add to post

Comment

Originally posted by stephenj View Post
                  so greg inglis was exonerated by the court for driving drunk and speeding because he said he was sorry!im very remorsful! no conviction recorded!
                  Agreed. Does anyone know if he was fined or disqualified from driving?
                  "This has been the case against the Roosters for decades" - TR, Roosters 2-11 Penalty Count V Manly 28/03/2014

Comment

i know if it was me id be catching uber for next few years, but then i dont play for souffs or qld!

Comment

Working...
                    X