Suck ya mum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suck ya mum

I think it was a few months ago that I suggested Collins has more potential than Napa and that he should be playing in the GF over Dylan. I also suggested that we should let Napa go and resign Collins. People started telling me I should go jump off a cliff and stop supporting the team

Then only did it turn out everything I said eventuated, WOW

Napa had zero impact in the GF. We resigned Collins. We let go of Napa. And to think there were people telling me I am "deluded". I mentioned that Collins was playing better than Napa at the time and a member argued with me and said in response: "Because I'm not deaf, dumb & blind. So you think you know the game better than the Australian, Cook Island, Queensland and Roosters selectors and coaches?"

He alluded that because Napa was picked in Rep sides, he should have automatic entry into out team and that he is better than Collins based on the above.

I would like to just come on here and say, Suck your Mum to the Bogans that talked s**t Look at how it all turned out for "BIG PAPI"

Classy.
    My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
    My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

I hope everyone on this forum comes back to apologise to you then you can crawl back under your rock and contribute just as much as you have since August last year.
      I love porcelain hand dryers.

Comment

Everything you said eventuated?

I must have missed Collins in that grand that final but that's awesome. Almost oracle status worthy.

Anyone saying you are deluded needs to get their head checked.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
          Everything you said eventuated?

I must have missed Collins in that grand that final but that's awesome. Almost oracle status worthy.

Anyone saying you are deluded needs to get their head checked.

Missed that one, sorry, just forgot that it should have been Collins in the GF anyways. Napa contributed nothing. If you argue and tell me different then the delusional is on you

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
            I hope everyone on this forum comes back to apologise to you then you can crawl back under your rock and contribute just as much as you have since August last year.
            Thanks for the apology brother, I'll take that with me, go back to my cave and drive off in my Merc.

Comment

i never criticised so im not apologising for anything, napa did have a very quiet gf but then the rest of the players all lifted and unless you made an effort to get involved you just wernt out there! i felt happy for young napa post game as he wouldnt take off his playing gear for nearly a day? phew! i suppose he realised it was his one and only gf win , this years team the dogs wont come anywhere close! his tackling style both in origin and club games brought him into the spotlight of referees..not a good thing ever! the end result being he was no longer an assett rather a liability! I do wish him well at his new club

Comment

Originally posted by tloos1999 View Post

Missed that one, sorry, just forgot that it should have been Collins in the GF anyways. Napa contributed nothing. If you argue and tell me different then the delusional is on you
                Would never disagree with you Julie.

I was sorry to hear about Sam's break up.

Comment

Working...
                X