Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL@Bolton and cheers to the Bondi police!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • LOL@Bolton and cheers to the Bondi police!!!

    One night of antics in our territory and Scottie gets charged with sexual assault. Welcome to the real world, mate!

    PS - happened May 2018... any reason why the media never reported this and he played out the entire 2018 season despite pleading guilty?

    NRL.com has nothing on it other than Green saying it's been a really difficult time for him.

    Grub. Hope the NRL gives him a proper suspension...

  • #2
    Pleaded guilty to lesser charge so police would drop groping her genitals charge... read smh report

    then he goes out of his way in official club media release to say how hard he went to clear his name

    real nice bloke

    litmus test for nrl
    Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

    Comment


    • #3
      He took a few games off during the season when it happened. It was in the media. But definitely different if he was a rooster. He probably would of been forced to leave the club by the media haha. Buttttt Bolton is actually a good dude. He is a quiet sort of guy. Complete ppposite of Thurston. He is a kook

      Comment


      • #4
        There was a fair bit in the media after it happened......

        Originally posted by The Axe View Post
        Very easy to understand Zac so I'll spell it out. Bondi Boy wants Menzies to reincarnate and run the labour party.
        Meanwhile ISM is out looking for Harold Holt and a dingo with a snorkel an digging holes in Griffith wearing an Al Grassby tie

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post
          There was a fair bit in the media after it happened......
          Yep
          I love porcelain hand dryers.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ism22 View Post
            One night of antics in our territory and Scottie gets charged with sexual assault. Welcome to the real world, mate!

            PS - happened May 2018... any reason why the media never reported this and he played out the entire 2018 season despite pleading guilty?

            NRL.com has nothing on it other than Green saying it's been a really difficult time for him.

            Grub. Hope the NRL gives him a proper suspension...
            the media definitely reported it

            Comment


            • #7
              Whilst this does seem bad the fact that Bolton actually admitted to this crime instead of fighting the charges with a not guilty plea at least shows that Bolton admits he has done wrong and hopefully has learned from this. Iíve met him before and he seems like a genuinely nice person so hopefully everything is sorted out
              "Astroturf? You know who's responsible for that, don't you?! The Jews! Ah, the Jews hate grass. They always have, they always will."

              George Costanza (Jason Alexander), Seinfeld

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ism22 View Post
                One night of antics in our territory and Scottie gets charged with sexual assault. Welcome to the real world, mate!

                PS - happened May 2018... any reason why the media never reported this and he played out the entire 2018 season despite pleading guilty?

                NRL.com has nothing on it other than Green saying it's been a really difficult time for him.

                Grub. Hope the NRL gives him a proper suspension...
                He actually originally pleaded not guilty to a more serious charge than the one he pleaded guilty to when the matter returned to court this week. He was found guilty of common assault, not sexual/indecent assault. And there were days of media when it happened, so not sure how you missed it at the time.

                He didn't play a game or 2 when it originally occurred and now that the case has been decided, the NRL can decide if he should miss any more.

                From memory, the NRL did make comment when it happened, and made it clear that it would wait until the court case had been decided before a final decision on any punishment was made.
                Roll on Season 2017 ...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ism22 View Post
                  One night of antics in our territory and Scottie gets charged with sexual assault. Welcome to the real world, mate!

                  PS - happened May 2018... any reason why the media never reported this and he played out the entire 2018 season despite pleading guilty?

                  NRL.com has nothing on it other than Green saying it's been a really difficult time for him.

                  Grub. Hope the NRL gives him a proper suspension...
                  What he actually did (agreed facts at his trial and from CCTV)...all detailed in the media after his sentencing.
                  He had too much to drink.
                  The woman was sitting alone on a lounge.
                  He approached her and high-fived her before slumping down on the lounge.
                  She moved along the lounge.
                  He moved along the lounge a bit too.
                  She then got up from the lounge.
                  As she did he reached out and touched her body on her upper thigh, on the outside of her clothes.
                  No sexual assault...no indecent assault of any kind.
                  He touched her body...which is assault.
                  Which is what he pled guilty to... assault with no violence.


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by novice chook View Post

                    He actually originally pleaded not guilty to a more serious charge than the one he pleaded guilty to when the matter returned to court this week. He was found guilty of common assault, not sexual/indecent assault. And there were days of media when it happened, so not sure how you missed it at the time.

                    He didn't play a game or 2 when it originally occurred and now that the case has been decided, the NRL can decide if he should miss any more.

                    From memory, the NRL did make comment when it happened, and made it clear that it would wait until the court case had been decided before a final decision on any punishment was made.
                    This.

                    No doubt the Roosters were hard done by when the NRL banned Pearcey, but I'm not looking to put my nose in other people's problems (especially when it's not a new story) ...

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X